Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 (6164 Views)

Construction Diary Of 8units Of 2/3brds Flat Structure By ARBO CONTRACTOR LTD / The Erecting journey of 2stories building of 12 flats by Arbo Contractor Ltd / Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
We gives thanks to Almighty God, Our client, our followers for this new project.

Client; Nl member
Duration :30 days.
Cost:7,500 Dollars

We are remodeling this structure to modern type.
What we doing here as phase 1 of the project ( from initial stage we met it to roof covering)
1. re- design to meet client modern choice
2. Re-sizing of the rooms to become more spacious ( master bedroom to become Olympic size stadium)
3. Re-sizing of the kitchen to become 5 star hotel kitchen( burj d kalifar hotel comes to mind here)
4. Reshaping of the approach view of the building
And many more.

2 Likes

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Progress update pics

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2022
More pics
We used steel panel to do the concrete facial ( popularly called parapet here)

Advantage over others method
- easier to achieve
- 98 pec perfect straight line sure to be achieved
- zero cost of plastering ( this does need plastering)
- No waste of wood , like traditional method
- It save time
- it save cost like 40pec to traditional plank method
- it save materials

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
More update pics

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
More update pics continue

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 5:07am On Apr 10, 2022
Continuing on what we know how to do best

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Still about it

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
More pics

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Finishings with top notch handling loading
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Electrical
Mechanical ( plumbing)
Aluminum window
Roof gutter
Plastering/ rendering
Burglar bars
Etc
Loading….,,

Budget (Lagos island finishings grade ) I.e v. Island , lekki, ikoyi etc
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by folmus: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Welldone!!
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
folmus:
Welldone!!

Thanks so much Chief
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by mufutau55(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
rotecch77:
More update pics continue

I love the parapet design. Nicely done.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=mufutau55 post=111925779]

I love the parapet design. Nicely done.

Hajji M.

Thanks so much sir
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Finishing loading …,,
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Let’s go for the finishings journey
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by Aduragbemi45(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nice project sir, @ ADYEM INTERIOR & EXTERIOR CONCEPT we are available to make the construction building a paradise.. Full pop ceilling, windowhood artworks, wall screeding, TV Console and painting... 08107300212.
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 4:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Aduragbemi45:
Nice project sir, @ ADYEM INTERIOR & EXTERIOR CONCEPT we are available to make the construction building a paradise.. Full pop ceilling, windowhood artworks, wall screeding, TV Console and painting... 08107300212.
Noted

1 Like

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Electrical and plumbing pipe is in progress with beat pipe …. Ppr pipe / fitting and Original Digity Uk electrical pipe.
We don’t compromised when it’s comes to quality materials

If you can’t afford it let’s put stop to the deal

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2022
Happy Eid Mubarak! Taqaballahu Minna Wa Minkum

May Allah SWT accept all our sacrifices, endurance, devotions and offerings.

Arbo contractor Ltd (rotech77)
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2022
Finishing loading
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2022
Watch out
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
Aluminum Window fabrication is in progress

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2022
Aluminum window fabrication is going on at site.
———-
We have reason for this site fabrication
…you wanna know why ?
Stay tuned for more

1 Like

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by dongc(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
rotecch77:
Aluminum window fabrication is going on at site.
———-
We have reason for this site fabrication
…you wanna know why ?
Stay tuned for more

Curious ....why ?
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2022
dongc:

Curious ....why ?

It’s a long story about Aluminum guys, I’m just tired of there stories I.e non delivery of materials after payment, agreed on certain type of materials but immediately money change hand they will bring lower quality etc.
All these bounce back to my head as the contractor bcs I need to deliver good products to my clients
so I have changed my system of Contract with them now.

2 Likes

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by jiday4(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2022
rotecch77:

It’s a long story about Aluminum guys, I’m just tired of there stories I.e non delivery of materials after payment, agreed on certain type of materials but immediately money change hand they will bring lower quality etc.
All these bounce back to my head as the contractor bcs I need to deliver good products to my clients

A very good way to go, it will save time and your sanity
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2022
jiday4:

A very good way to go, it will save time and your sanity
Yes, that is the way now
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by dongc(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2022
rotecch77:

I totally understand you...way to go...now you have secured quality materials one problem solved...what about their work on site do they guarantee same quality?

Does doing this way put extra cost overhead? Where do you find the balance?
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2022
dongc:

I totally understand you...way to go...now you have secured quality materials one problem solved...what about their work on site do they guarantee same quality?

Does doing this way put extra cost overhead? Where do you find the balance?

Good work on site is sure and you will have time to also monitor the process.
Also there is no extra cost added

Infact I’m relieved with this system.

————
I’m still battling with non supply of Aluminum widow since last year October which I contracted out fully to one Aluminum guy all in name of give out sub-contract…. You can’t believe he is well know person to me, now I need to dole out another 500k to complete the job, thanks God the project belong to family member if not
… what happened in 1477 will happed again

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by dongc(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2022
rotecch77:

Good work on site is sure and you will have time to also monitor the process.
Also there is no extra cost added

Infact I’m relieved with this system.

————
I’m still battling with non supply of Aluminum widow since last year October which I contracted out fully to one Aluminum guy all in name of give out sub-contract…. You can’t believe he is well know person to me, now I need to dole out another 500k to complete the job, thanks God the project belong to family member if not
… what happened in 1477 will happed again

Fantastic....good job...
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
dongc:

Fantastic....good job...
Thanks chief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bulletin Of Exciting Properties Offers Around Lagos. Check This Out!!! / Affadable Plots At Cowrie Creeck NLNG Estate Ikate Lekki Pix / Bituminous/felt Waterproofing & Damp Proofing Installation - VERY AFFORDABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.