Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,806 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Disqualified Bbnaija Tacha Turns To An Online Beggar. Asked For €100 K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disqualified Bbnaija Tacha Turns To An Online Beggar. Asked For €100 K (648 Views)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disqualified Bbnaija Tacha Turns To An Online Beggar. Asked For €100 K by Omoalaji12: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Source: https://www.nigeriatunes.com/disqualified-bbnaija-tacha-turns-to-an-online-beggar-asked-for-e100-k/

Tacha was disqualified due to her bad behaviour and for physically assaulting a fellow housemate on the Big Brother Nigeria show.

Read more here Tacha hits Mercy

Tacha has shown a series of bad behaviours, along with a lot of questionable decisions. Again, she tries to maximize her potentials by using BBN name and her mom’s death on a GofundMe page to beg for money.

She asked for €100 K from people worldwide. Tacha set up the Gofundme for herself and all the proceeds will go to her. Moreover, she did not state what the money would be used for.

use link above to read more

(1) (Reply)

Davido Kiss TIWA At One Africa Music Festival (video) / My Mother Told Me Actresses Are Prostitutes – Popular Actress / How I Became A ‘marlian’ – CEO Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.