Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha (24572 Views)

Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand / Tonto Dikeh Slams Tunde Ednut For Saying Nina Should Stop Using An Android Phone / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Harrison4adam(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
You mean a full skull man said such trash because of smelling kitten... Truly no hope for the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
This is the main reason Nigeria cannot grow
Sowore in jail, nobody spent this energy
Inflation
Police brutality
Nobody talks
Nonsense bbnaija show, tacha was evicted, we are already forming movement

The economy is about to collapse anyway. No one knows how the 9 bill scandal will end.

Let Nigerian men continue to act like American niggas and the women like savage whores.

In the end na them go suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Icecream4U(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Trying to grow by disrespecting people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Realfrankie(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mad people
Na by force to like person
Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Sarahless: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
So jollof abi wetin na where ur sense reach
We r entitled to our opinion...
Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Bayoibee: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dis one too wan dey use her name catch cruise oloshi...
Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
soliddust2020:
Jollof Dey misyarn most times, how do you threaten to beat a grown man over this. Where jollof Dey when this same tacha dey troll tunde ednut during that naira Marley saga. Tunde over troll tacha but there are other ways to tell him to stop. 1 million from Jaruma Dey enough to turn d mumu jollof aka anywhere belle face to bouncer.

Mr Jollof na Itsekiri man. They are two faced people aka anywhere belle face
Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by Funkybabee(f): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
lols.. this one is too funny but I know a day a day will come that Tunde will receive his own snacks of shame.. though truly he failed as a musician but that one didn't taught him a well behave lesson that life is rotating..

he start from wizkid first son, to tonto diken then to jaruma now is Tacha whereby consisting a great enemy for his career. he thought because he sit for atlanta that it won't reach his side. he should fear small eh. I just pity him
Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by ngwababe(f): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
You want to beat a fellow man because of his personal opinion, sense is very far from Mr. Jollof.

Na the kind people wey wan come rule us na undecided
Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by mozona(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
did the guy above says he gonna beat the guy below!
Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by chinchonglee(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
soliddust2020:
Jollof Dey misyarn most times, how do you threaten to beat a grown man over this. Where jollof Dey when this same tacha dey troll tunde ednut during that naira Marley saga. Tunde over troll tacha but there are other ways to tell him to stop. 1 million from Jaruma Dey enough to turn d mumu jollof aka anywhere belle face to bouncer.
I stopped followy the idiot on IG since...

He is wasting my data with he rubbish he always post
Re: Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha by nagalee(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2019
StarOnEarth:
He said he is blessed naturally with power cheesy
That was what I thought in Jss2 till Eric nearly use blow to remove my teeth.
Till now I dont engage in a fight.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Family Photos To Celebrate Christmas / Yomi Casual Celebrates Wife "GRACE" On Her Birthday - Shares Lovely Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Amb. Chris Odey And His Wife-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.