Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ? (518 Views)

Doesn't The Bible Support Slavery? / Dealing With Spiritual Oppression / The Most Powerful Truth Revealed By Apostle Paul In The Bible!! - Andrew Wommack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by uckennety(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Good morning house

Today is Sunday and as I was self studying I came upon something that I couldn't just believe!

I wish the house to shade more light on this topic as I can't believe that the bible especially the New Testament that is meant to set us free from the laws of Moses and give us redemption is actually supporting slavery and oppression.

So if am working or serving someone/organisation

He/she/they have the divine right to maltreat me and I should comply because it's the Christian way

Titus 2 vs 9
Ephesians 6 vs 5
1 Peter 2 vs 18

Please someone please enlighten me

Thanks
Re: ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Religion is the opium of the people. Seek higher knowledge and be FREE.

In my belief, each man can make a difference in the world in many ways but not by religion or faith.

1 Like

Re: ? by uckennety(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2019
J111333:
Religion is the opium of the people. Seek higher knowledge and be FREE.

In my belief, each man can make a difference in the world in many ways but not by religion or faith.
Thanks
Re: ? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
LOOK WHO STARTED TO READ THEIR BIBLE RECENTLY.
WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO THE PART WHERE YOUR LOVING GOD INSTRUCTS HIS WARRIORS TO RAID TOWNS AND SPARE ONLY THE LITTLE VIRGIN GIRLS TO USE FOR THEIR SATISFACTION.
Re: ? by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:57am On Sep 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
LOOK WHO STARTED TO READ THEIR BIBLE RECENTLY.
WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO THE PART WHERE YOUR LOVING GOD INSTRUCTS HIS WARRIORS TO RAID TOWNS AND SPARE ONLY THE LITTLE VIRGIN GIRLS TO USE FOR THEIR SATISFACTION.
Book n verse please?
Re: ? by petra1(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2019
uckennety:
Good morning house

Today is Sunday and as I was self studying I came upon something that I couldn't just believe!

I wish the house to shade more light on this topic as I can't believe that the bible especially the New Testament that is meant to set us free from the laws of Moses and give us redemption is actually supporting slavery and oppression.

So if am working or serving someone/organisation

He/she/they have the divine right to maltreat me and I should comply because it's the Christian way

Titus 2 vs 9
Ephesians 6 vs 5
1 Peter 2 vs 18

Please someone please enlighten me

Thanks

It's about learning tolerance and mastering love dying to self. When jesus said to turn the other cheek or love your enemy it's by same principle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Startnow Channel / Prophet Odumeje Bags Doctorate Degree For His Services To Humanity / Does Jesus Have A Physical Body In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.