Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,925 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

An Open Letter To Tacha And Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Tacha And Her Fans (736 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Tacha And Her Fans by lahizak: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2019
I dont watch big brother but i'm an unapologetic nairaland and other social media users so its quite impossible not to know the happenings in the tv show. However, this open letter is addressed to Tacha, her fans, big brother and all Nigerians. From what I have read Tacha seems to be the highlight of this year's edition. I was talking to my sister the other day who was a die hard supporter of Tacha and she told me that Tacha will win this year's edition but i told her that if she made it to the final, she will, however, i'm very sure she will be disqualified and less dan 3 days later she was. I was however surprised that people are still thinking her disqualification was unjust. How can you people even support that? As a parent, what will you do to your child if you heard she pulled another girls hair in the school? Why do we keep supporting bad behavior just because we like that person? Though i'm not that surprised, this is nigeria where we have lot of people supporting and dying for bad and evil politicians. But, come on, babe has been proud, arrogant an ill mannered for a long time now, she has fought with most of the house mate in the house, who does that. I even heard she erase herself from a seemingly innocent drawing in the account that she doesnt look pretty. And people are still saying she is just been protective, thats not what been protective is, she is just been an awful person. The fact that she was nominated for eviction almost everytime shows the kind of person she is. She had been severally warned and still she did not changed. Now people are saying she was disqualified because bbnaija and Ebuka hate her, how is that even possible? Have you guys seen where people disqualified someone that is making them a lot of money? Trust me, before she was disqualified the organizers would have considered the amount of money she brought in for them and the amount they will have to forfeit by disqualifying her. They are businessmen so definitely aware that she would likely make dem a lot of money in the final. So you guys should know that disqualifying her is more painful to bbnaija than it is to Tasha or her fans. Even Lionel Messi of Argentina is been punished when he felt too big, he is still serving a three months ban for an offense he did. I was tempted to wrute this piece because it seems our dear beloved Tasha is now taking advise from her fans which is making her more toxic. She had done the right thing when she first came out by apologizing and appreciating her fans and the show but now it seems she had read what her toxic fans are saying and now she has started feeling like her apologies was not even neccessary, failed to grant the neccessary interview for evicted housemates, and now i heard she has unfollowed the show completely. Babe dont be an ungrateful person, the show gave you the platform to be who you are now, the show gave you a platform to be seen and no matter how bad it ends thats something you should always be appreciative of. I heard Tacha mum is dead, but were she to be alive, I'm 100% sure she will give you the same advice. Thats why i'm really disappointed in ur godmother for not telling u this but instead encouraging you to be more toxic. As you have said in you apology and appreciation message, your weakness got the best of your strenght. Woek on it, be humble, be strong, dont take shit from nobody but be lovable. Continue like this, and you will crash again very well. Overcome your weakness and the sky is your limit. God bless and guide you.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tacha And Her Fans by Charleys: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2019
You don't watch big brother but you wrote a whole essay on it.

Everyone in nairaland keeps saying they don't watch the stupid show, so who are the people watching it?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tacha And Her Fans by Jayslicky: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2019
The time and energy you used in writing this epistle to tacha and her fans could have been used to write a letter to the government on how the country can move forward, how more jobs can be created, how to stop the insecurities in the country and many other problems facing the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Tacha And Her Fans by NGRsenate: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2019
They say Tacha is rude, they say Tacha is dirty. They say Tacha cannot make it but they still can’t stop talking about Tacha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Tacha And Her Fans by jendhorlee(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2019
i don't watch big brother i don't watch big brother yen yen yen

and you wrote all these epistles cos of only Tacha

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tacha And Her Fans by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Set To Drop New Song Tonight Titled JORO - Video / What Happened At The Diary Room After Fight With Mercy – Tacha / Tacha Got Free Sandwich For Her Fans While Waiting For Her Arrival In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.