Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] (7341 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 03, 2010
[size=18pt]King Sunny Ade - Je n S'orire Bi Ti MKO Abiola[/size]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRcCLz4sLWE?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

Was this one of Sunny Ade's campaign some for MKA Abiola?

lmao @ "owo dee!" grin grin

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by loma(m): 4:40am On Nov 03, 2010
Shows the fleeting nature of life! It was actually way before MKO ventured into politics.

See Sunny Ade (7:30-7:35) praying for MKO not to be held in solitary confinement, or spend a festive period in loneliness, or fall sick. The reverse actually happened.

We pray for the repose of his soul now and always!
Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 03, 2010
loma:

Shows the fleeting nature of life!

and what is the fleeting nature of life?
Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by loma(m): 4:48am On Nov 03, 2010
@Ileke-Idi; the fact that you are wealthy, healthy and alive today says nothing about tomorrow!
Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 03, 2010
loma:

Shows the fleeting nature of life! It was actually way before MKO ventured into politics.

See Sunny Ade (7:30-7:35) praying for MKO not to be held in solitary confinement, or spend a festive period in loneliness, or fall sick. The reverse actually happened.

We pray for the repose of his soul now and always!

Yes, oh my brother. We never know tomor.

loma:

@Ileke-Idi; the fact that you are wealthy, healthy and alive today says nothing about tomorrow!
Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by loma(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that
struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it
is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
William Shakespeare
Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by olaolabiy: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

[size=18pt]King Sunny Ade - Je n S'orire Bi Ti MKO Abiola[/size]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRcCLz4sLWE?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

Was this one of Sunny Ade's campaign some for MKA Abiola?

lmao @ "owo dee!" grin grin

Mai darling, I no sey u dey vex for my head becos of Fayemi.

Ok, e no go chop Ekiti moneyyyy.

Good governance now has a new abode. And, that is Ekiti. wink wink

I still love you, though. Iwo nko?  My ownnnnnnnnn?
Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 04, 2010
ola olabiy:

Mai darling, I no sey u dey vex for my head becos of Fayemi.

Ok, e no go chop Ekiti moneyyyy.

Good governance now has a new abode. And, that is Ekiti. wink wink

I still love you, though. Iwo nko?  My ownnnnnnnnn?

Do you have anything tangent to add to the topic?
Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by olaolabiy: 3:08am On Nov 04, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Do you have anything tangent to add to the topic?

Luv yah, my T.

Beautiful you, too.
Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by Akolawole(m): 3:52am On Nov 04, 2010
Not at all.

Abiola's campaign jingle was '' On the march again, looking for Mr President ooo. MKO is our man o, ]

Until that particular Youtube posted, KSA is never an Abiola man. He is always closer to anti-Abiola people(not politics wise)
Re: King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?] by xtremeTall(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2021
What’s the title of this song

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor / Would Nigeria Have Been Better With Only One Tribe And Religion? / Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.