Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor (7340 Views)

GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President / Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by bamto(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
Who do you think is Nigeria's most articulate Governor? Agreed that oratory skills do not always equal excellent performance; I still hold that a good command of the English language, flawless and racy expression, and admirable logical reasoning should be some of the sterling qualities of a Governor. So who has got them among the lot? My guess is that it's any of these 3: Raji Fashola, Adams Oshiomole, and Godswill Akpabio. What's your take?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
Oshiomhole )))YOu aint serious?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by bamto(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
is oshiomole a misfit for that honour? With his NLC pedigree?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
@Poster, this matters why?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by manchy7531: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
Top 3 = mallam shekarau, T A Orji, Aregeshola. No shaking
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2011
I've not listened to all of them but Fashola has impressed the most from all governors I have listened to.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, this matters why?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

His college assignment, I think.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
Imoke will come close to Fashola
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-eWuNMK7E?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Jakumo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
Future Nigerian President Fashola speaks with the cadence of a born statesman, with carefully chosen words flowing effortlessly like a mountain stream. During a 2-hour address that I was privileged to hear some years back, I strained to catch Fashola commit one single error in grammar, pronunciation or diction, but the effort was in vain, for the man did not stumble or hesitate once, throughout the entire speech.

Fashola's oratory skills are as powerful, meaningful and persuasive as those of President Obama and former President Clinton, so maybe it is no coincidence that all three men were accomplished attorneys at law, prior to becoming political leaders.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Pukkah: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
Fashola is highly proficient in speech delivery, articulation, and power of persuasion.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by xtianh(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
I could hv said non, bt Fashola is more convincing
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by otokx(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2011
This man keeps winning all the awards.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2011
I still listened to Fashola discussing Lagos tenancy law couple of weeks ago and the man impressed me. He doesn't speak britico/fone English but his choice of word was superb. He demonstrated solid knowledge of the subject, he handled every question asked him well, the interviewer was never able to box him to corner, his presentation was very persuasive. Even his body language showed one that knew what he was saying, not just somebody uttering some political talks. Give it to that man.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by olawalebabs(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2011
I Listen to the kwara State governor speak some week back, he's also articulate and flows easily.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yeah, I also listened to him and he was impressive, but Fashola still ahead of him.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
Fashola was born a leader
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by olawalebabs(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2011
it seems Fashola is having a field day here, Just thinking there should be a course FAS101 for all future prospective governors, they should learn what governance should be.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by NegroNtns(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
In a country where articulate college graduates cannot get jobs, articulate professionals are loosing their jobs, citizens are hungry and homeless and the government is upside down. . . . you worry about articulation in government! hhmm. . .
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by ranlaen: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2011
bamto:

Who do you think is Nigeria's most articulate Governor? Agreed that oratory skills do not always equal excellent performance; I still hold that a good command of the English language, flawless and racy expression, and admirable logical reasoning should be some of the sterling qualities of a Governor. So who has got them among the lot? My guess is that it's any of these 3: Raji Fashola, Adams Oshiomole, and Godswill Akpabio. What's your take?
oshiomole
is that a joke?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
None, all have proved to be dumb knuckleheads. . .
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Ndipe(m): 1:53am On Nov 19, 2011
Irrelevant, most important should be who the best is among the pack. That's what we care for, not who is the most articulate.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Relax101(m): 2:18am On Nov 19, 2011
They are all thieves. Big thieves.
Criminals!!!
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Depilot(m): 3:12am On Nov 19, 2011
Fashola is ok, but not the best. However, he's definitely the best to those of us that have made in Nigeria education.
I think Dr. Bukola Saraki has the smoothest flow,
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by BootyOnMe: 4:47am On Nov 19, 2011
I have never listened to any. kiss
Not innarestid in what they gat to say. kiss
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Skii(m): 5:43am On Nov 19, 2011
And the award for "Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor" goes to

His Excellency, The Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN.

(Applause!!Applause!!Applause!!)
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by olawalebabs(m): 5:45am On Nov 19, 2011
Bukola is always articulate and intelligent, but he's no longer a governor. He's now senator.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by ektbear: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2011
Fashola baba. . .
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by aquita(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2011
Adams Oshiomole
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2011
Skii:

And the award for "Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor" goes to

His Excellency, The Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN.

(Applause!!Applause!!Applause!!)
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by okosodo: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2011
Oshiomhole. Those against do not know him. The igwe
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by rhymz(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2011
Adams Oshiomole to me is the most articulate of them all, has anyone actually listened to the man's soeeches, so mature,use words that fit the ideas he is trying to protray, this man can go on for hrs without any speech aids and the rest. Fashola too is good but Imoke has a better command, diction and style than he does.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2011
I'll give it to Fashola, Oshiomole and Rochas Okorocha. Infact, Rochas is the most articulate governor in Nigeria. When he talks people listen and he's very convincing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club / PDM Chairman Begs Tribunal To Remove Party From Petition Against Buhari / Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.