Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

“biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video (857 Views)

I’ve Canceled All My Engagements To Mourn Davido’s Son, I’m Sober – Orji Kalu / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by medua123: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
“Biggie has canceled all the money Tacha won in the house,

She was also forced to make the video she posted earlier today” - Lady Reveals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Zq0uIr58U
Re: “biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by meobizy(f): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
I need to start creating my own fake news concerning this woman’s issue. Her matter na straight front page material.
Re: “biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
meobizy:
I need to start creating my own fake news concerning this woman’s issue. Her matter na straight front page material.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 'I Finally Won After Going For Auditions Four Times' - Mercy Celebrate / Mercy And Ike Plays Love In Their Room / Pictures: All The Impressive Records Davido's "A Good Time" Album Has Set So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.