Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura (29379 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Michdear(f): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
dynicks:
Na this man own dey vex me pass.....
e vex me gaan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Tolexander: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
CsRockefeller:

No talk am o, Ota benefitted massively because of Obj, and even extends to Abk.

However, can't say the same for Jonathan.
Mention all the federal government establishments and presence in Ota

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by madenigga(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Goodluck ebele Jonathan.

6years in Presidency and only Otueke university with lots of bad roads he could think of

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by RZArecta2(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
A church was built in Otueke and immediately the opposition started threatening impeachment against GEJ, with all this that we have seen and heard in Daura, it’s clear that the average Nigerian hates people of minority in positions of power cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Bizibi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin grin grin I will never be gullible..... Naija!!!
Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Bellotelli: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
psucc:
That is where his interest is. Imagine investing N100m in human resource development program and see how much the beneficiaries will impact the society in say 10 years to come.
That's a private money. Can you say the same thing for the billions used in building churches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by West2019(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jonathan u see ur self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by TemmyT002(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Baba Obasanjo, come and see something o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by TemmyT002(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Obasanjo oloshi
Na personal library e dey build
Useless man

Ha
Agbalagba
Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by hisgrace090: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
ChoCho54:
The dullarpo has never hidden his ethnocratic tendencies, problem is nothing can redeem his region from the shackles of poverty, disease, terrorism, Illitracy and high mortality rate. Wetin e gain.

His people will never forget him mind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by hisgrace090: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
tot:
No surprises. Who expects any differently from Buhari?

Do you choose goodluck Jonathan pattern of building the north and neglecting his place entirely?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by hisgrace090: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
eben97:
you are very correct sir, that guyngoodmluck messed up bigtime, nothing could show for all the wasted years I govt rather than the amassed looting and kili vs coupled with brand disobedience. THIS HAUSA MAN SEEM MORE WISER AND FIRM THAN THE PROFESSOR FISHER MAN ABEG !!

Very wise man and a lover of his people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by hisgrace090: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Saintp:

I love fulanis. They are the only people who don't do political correctness bullshit other tribes do. They do not give a damn. If you like talk, if you like no talk, na you sabi.
A southern president will not develop his own village in order not to be seen as favoring his people over others. Instead he will develop other places so as to be seen as nationalistic.

This is the major problem of southern leaders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by jmichael259(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Actually this is highly commendable.

If only Governors, Presidents, Senate Presidents, LGA Chairmen etc did likewise all around Nigeria, even Europe would be jealous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by GavelSlam: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kennydoc:

He was only a governor for about 2 years when he completed Alams' second tenure, and was picked as YarAdua's running mate. Two years is too short for anybody to make a tangible impact.

Continue making excuses for the man.

Shey people for Apoi go chop excuses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by BarrElChapo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na to move to Daura na

1 Like

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Chukkychukky(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
But i didnt see or hear any site mapped out for Ruga and u feel wat is good for other region is ruga?
Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by nograv: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
So sad that Nigerians dont understand the first thing about leadership

A leader's primary job is to promote the development of the WHOLE nation based on need. Not to just pour money into his own town, based on personal bias.

Nigerians keep choosing leaders without a national vision. Based on the ignorant comments here, Nigerians choose the leaders they deserve..

1 Like

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Urchman200: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
ChoCho54:
Your comment is more reason why this country cannot develop beyond where it's stuck now.
I completely agree with you, when will people start reasoning right in this part of the world?

1 Like

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by eagleu: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Transfer the capital from Katsina to Daura!
Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Kennydoc(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
GavelSlam:

Continue making excuses for the man.

Shey people for Apoi go chop excuses?

I'm only making excuses for him regarding his term as a governor but not as a president.
I said he planned to do something in his 2nd tenure (as president) not knowing he wouldn't be there, but I clearly admitted that he was a massive failure and a weak man.
Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Urchman200: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
If Jonathan did half of what this idiot has done, Nigerians would have called for Jonathan head at that time. They will remind him of one Nigeria the same people praising Buhari, i am tired of this country and people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by MPESA(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:
For Goatluck Jonathan's sake the Federal University of Technology, Otuoke was established by Goatluck and subsequently abandoned by the same fool.

The man you regarded as fool is still 10000000001 better and relevant than your so called parents who gave birth to an imb.cile , in fact your next 10th-20th generation will never be known and relevant as GEJ . . ..

1 Like

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Atlanticfire: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kennydoc:

I'm only making excuses for him regarding his term as a governor but not as a president.
I said he planned to do something in his 2nd tenure (as president) not knowing he wouldn't be there, but I clearly admitted that he was a massive failure and a weak man.

A failure for not going the route of nepotism?

Nigerians are something else?

What is Duara contribution to Nigeria's economy that qualifies it for federal capital projects?

Were those projects budgeted for?

Duara is not a state capital, so what qualify it above all other towns to merit disproportionate federal projects

1 Like

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Nwachineke1980: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
After making all these noise ,you cannot even provide pictures of 10% of the projects you mentioned.Wayo people!

2 Likes

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by ChoCho54(f): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
GavelSlam:

They are tackling these issues by situating infrastructure, schools, hospitals, businesses.

Continue to suck on lemons.
I love lemons, thanks for the compliment!

Boko is forever Haram in that arid region. The so called infrastructure would only beautiful the grounds they stand on.

Continue to sniff on sewage pit.

1 Like

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Atlanticfire: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
nograv:
So sad that Nigerians dont understand the first thing about leadership

A leader's primary job is to promote the development of the WHOLE nation based on need. Not to just pour money into his own town, based on personal bias.

Nigerians keep choosing leaders without a national vision. Based on the ignorant comments here, Nigerians choose the leaders they deserve..

Too many ignorant people in Nigeria. They are seeing pure nepotism and hailing it as if it is a good thing

1 Like

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Basher8583: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Even though he builds MECCA, San Siro, or Construct the London Bridge in his home town, He is still IRRELEVANT to sane Nigerians.

Surprisingly, Tacha who was unknown 6 months ago is now more RELEVANT and talked about than the affidavit daura drunkard.

Buhari is actually relevant to we sane Nigerians.
The bolded just explained how dvmb and insane you actually are. Lazy youth. Your mates are working hard making money you are here talking about an irrelevant person in an irrelevant and unproductive show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by tot(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
hisgrace090:

Do you choose goodluck Jonathan pattern of building the north and neglecting his place entirely?

How about building across the country in a fair and uniform manner? Is that not what any objective leader should do?
Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by Atigba: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
eben97:
you are very correct sir, that guyngoodmluck messed up bigtime, nothing could show for all the wasted years I govt rather than the amassed looting and kili vs coupled with brand disobedience. THIS HAUSA MAN SEEM MORE WISER AND FIRM THAN THE PROFESSOR FISHER MAN ABEG !!

The idiot Jonathan spent 6 fuccking years.

I experience his administration in his community, he couldn't do anything. So stiuupid and irresponsible.
Re: For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura by tot(f): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Atlanticfire:

A failure for not going the route of nepotism?

Nigerians are something else?

What is Duara contribution to Nigeria's economy that qualifies it for federal capital projects?

Were those projects budgeted for?

Duara is not a state capital, so what qualify it above all other towns to merit disproportionate federal projects

Couldn't have put it better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Ganduje Appointed As East Carolina University, USA Visiting Professor / Buhari's Victory, Not A Popular Mandate - Northern Statesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.