Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) (1037 Views)

Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) by 247realnews: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Evicted BBNaija housemate Khafi has revealed that she would love to work with the Nigeria Police Force.

A Cup Of Khafi as she is fondly referred to is known to be a Police officer in the United Kingdom and as an experienced one she went further to point out the difference between the Police in the UK and the ones in Nigeria.

FULL DETAILS ON:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/29/bbnaija-i-would-love-to-work-with-the-nigeria-police-khafi-reveals-video/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) by shamecurls(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
She probably joking.

She should go and work with Empire, Kakawa, Green Lion, Opebi, Allen,Toyin and 7up colleagues
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) by godofuck231: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
I sorry for fck boys when she go arrest
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) by RoyalBlu(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Baby girl please don't even think about it. cheesy

It's a different ball game this side of the world.

Biko groom your talent instead. Shalom!
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) by Jaysolu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
She should go into acting Nigerian police are too sexist
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
What an insult to Nigerian police....
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) by Onyi22(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nigeria police are thieves, don't even think of joining them....
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) by manmen: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
This girl talk too much
No wonder

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Professes Love For Hubby As She Shares SMASHING New Photos / Bayelsa People Celebrate Dutiful Female Traffic Officer Helen. PHOTO / Hushpuppi Flaunts N90m Richard Mille Wrist Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.