Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba (950 Views)

President Tinubu's Statement On Killing Of Soldiers In Aba By IPOB Terrorists / I'll Recycle Wastes In Abia, Convert Them To Energy, Says Commissioner Nominee / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by contigiency(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
In a bid to rid Aba and environs of waste, the Abia State governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, has said it will begin street by street collection of wastes from 5pm on a daily basis. He stated that the indiscriminate disposal of wastes would no longer be allowed, adding that anyone caught disposing wastes outside the approved designated points will be arrested.

Ikpeazu had declared a state of emergency on sanitation in response to the increasing challenges of waste management in the State. The Governor promised to take over and coordinate the management activities in Aba Metropolis to restore sanity and discipline for a month period.

Ikpeazu further pledged to create distinct waste management authorities in Aba North, Aba South, Osisioma Ngwa, Obingwa, Ugwunagbo, Umuahia South and Umuahia North council areas. “Local Government waste managers shall be appointed immediately to oversee these management authorities in the specified Local Government Areas,” a statement from his Chief Press Secretary, Onyebuchi Ememanka, said.

Meanwhile, evacuation of refuse had begun in Aba and Umuahia areas.

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by contigiency(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
I wonder why he waited until Aba was declared the dirtiest city in the world just last month before he remembered to do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
These pics are not from Abia.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by hisgrace090: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
These pics are not from Abia.

Where are they from, can't you accept the truth for once?

The poster should pls add graphics warning!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
hisgrace090:

Where are they from, can't you accept the truth for once?

The poster should pls add graphics warning!

They are from your state envy tout.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okezie Ikpeazu is a disgrace to all south east govonors

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by hisgrace090: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

They are from your state envy tout.

Its a Pitt how most of you became comfortable with the situation of abia state just because little peanut they gave to you.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
hisgrace090:

Its a Pitt how most of you became comfortable with the situation of abia state just because little peanut they gave to you.

Shut the hell up, poor mentality from your region is affecting you. Face your own state because we have nothing in common with your people all this fake pictures spreading is out of envy and you have no better place to choose than people who are far ahead of you guys.

Now get lost.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Ereolamide: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
These people are ready to die over Lagos and Yorubaland in general while their towns are fast rotting away.

Little wonder Igbos run to Yorubaland in droves, only to start claiming developer.

You developed Lagos, Abuja, South Africa, Malaysia, USA, UK; you're the cleanest in the world, the most travelled, most educated, most this, most that, yet pigs will die if they're spend an hour in the squalid atmosphere of your so-called developed city.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by NwaNimo1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bloggers and fake news.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by hisgrace090: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Shut the hell up, poor mentality from your region is affecting you. Face your own state because we have nothing in common with your people all this fake pictures spreading is out of envy and you have no better place to choose than people who are far ahead of you guys.

Now get lost.

Just as arrogant as the never do well governor, God forbid.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ereolamide:
These people are ready to die over Lagos and Yorubaland in general while their towns are fast rotting away.

Little wonder Igbos run to Yorubaland in droves, only to start claiming developer.

You developed Lagos, Abuja, South Africa, Malaysia, USA, UK; you're the cleanest in the world, the most travelled, most educated, most this, most that, yet pigs will die if they're spend an hour in the squalid atmosphere of your so-called developed city.

Tueh

Aba is dirty...the governor has responded ...

But this Lagos ..Yorubaland ..kiniko kiniko is stale..

TBH..NEXT TO ABA IS LAGOS...
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Ereolamide: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
bonnylight003:

Are you or is your phone epileptic?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ereolamide:

Are you or is your phone epileptic?

Maybe epilepsy is in your Gene..heard is hereditary.. dunno tho.. just asking ?
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Ereolamide: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
bonnylight003:

Maybe epilepsy is in your Gene..heard is hereditary.. dunno tho.. just asking ?

You must've heard from Nne? Because I was her favorite customer back in the days in those red light districts
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ereolamide:

You must've heard from Nne? Because I was her favorite customer.
Noo... Iyyaolamide..she sells washing n setting....

Guess you've met her?
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by contigiency(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
bonnylight003:

Oga, truth be told, anyone that is associated with Aba or Abia state should simply shut up. The case has become an international embracement. I passed Aba last month going to PH. I nearly suffocated over what I was seeing from osisioma junction to ala ojii junction. The heaps of dirty and its stinks was scaring and unbearable.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
contigiency:

Oga, truth be told, anyone that is associated with Aba or Abia state should simply shut up. The case has become an international embracement. I passed Aba last month going to PH. I nearly suffocated over what I was seeing from osisioma junction to ala ojii junction. The heaps of dirty and its stinks was scaring and unbearable.

Last time I visited ABA was 2002..

Went To azumiri from ikot ese in etimekpo l.g.a AKWAIBOM..to change gear box in 2014..

Dont understand the hyype about Lagos..wey be says..the same town na Siamese for the same thing.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Daily Street Collection Of Wastes In Aba by juman(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Collection of rubbish is huge business opportunity.
The government should invite private companies to handle it.
The city and town would be as clean as palace.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Farooq Kperogi & His Penchant For Malicious Outrage Against Buhari / Northern Borders Are Open Says Lawmaker From Buhari's State / "Someone Wants To End My Career With JUJU" - Popular Footballer Cries Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.