Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address (884 Views)

Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew / Pastor ‘Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Broadcast / PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by ogododo: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
BEING TEXT OF REMARKS BY PASTOR ‘TUNDE BAKARE ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2019 AS A PRELUDE TO THE OCTOBER 6, 2019 STATE OF THE NATION BROADCAST.

VENUE: PLOT 4, AKILO ROAD, OFF OBA AKRAN AVENUE, OGBA, IKEJA, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Fellow Nigerians, distinguished Gentlemen of the Press, on the 12th of August 2019, about six weeks ago, I was prompted to address the state of the nation with emphasis on the security situation, leveraging the occasion of the 59th anniversary of our Independence. As I began preparations for that State of the Nation Broadcast slated for next Sunday, October 6, 2019, little did I realise I would be giving a preliminary address a week before the main speech in the light of recent developments.

It is not in my character to respond to every whim and caprice of libertarians in cyberspace, but it has become necessary for me to set the record straight on the misconceptions surrounding a video on the 16th presidency that recently became a talking point. This clarification is necessary for three reasons.

Firstly, in keeping with my calling as a servant of God, I must ensure that truth soars high above falsehood and that the fellowship of the saints be not ill-spoken of by a keenly observant world.

Secondly, it is my duty as a citizen who is privileged to have the ears of fellow citizens to ensure that well-meaning Nigerians are not misinformed about our activities. Thirdly, I do not want the ideas and solutions to our nation’s pressing problems, which, by the grace of God, I will be proposing next week, to be drowned in the noise of needless controversies, because an actionable roadmap to the stability, security, and success of our nation may very well be found therein. It is, therefore, necessary to clear the air ahead of the October 6, 2019 State of the Nation Broadcast.

www.tundeBakare.com
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by ogododo: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wetin this mean, anyone fit decode am?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by LibertyRep: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
This once vociferous and fiery preacher who often speak boldly to the throne has lost his voice.

Much of the rights enjoyed by him and his co-conveners of rallies and protests are no more readily available.

I suspect that his speech must have been submitted and vetted by the 'authority'.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by festacman(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nobody becomes a president by issuing proclamations. It is a lot harder than that.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by ogododo: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lalasticlala, me no sabi English, ba turenchi!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by ogododo: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ahah lol
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by ogododo: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
To God we come
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by kalu61(m): 12:35am On Sep 30, 2019
Tunde Bakare looking for means to access our treasuring using the name of God in vain.

Lying again the creator.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by nlPoster: 12:42am On Sep 30, 2019
We're in God's hands.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by Ratello: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2019
ogododo:

grin cheesy grin honestly speaking I am as confused as you , I think he will clear the air on the video about his 16th man to be enthroned on the 6th of October.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by FRESHG(m): 1:22am On Sep 30, 2019
ogododo:
YES HE WANT TO ADDRESS THE NATION AS PRESIDO WEY HIM BE NOWgrin ANOTHER TREASONABLE OFFENSE LOADING.

JAIL JUST DEY HUNGRY PASTOR BAKARE SHA cool
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by devlishGINGER(m): 3:36am On Sep 30, 2019
Firstly, in keeping with my calling as a servant of God, I must ensure that truth soars high above falsehood and that the fellowship of the saints be not ill-spoken of by a keenly observant world.

I hope this particular verse will get to Pastor Tunde
Isiah 59:13 In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by ogododo: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2019
devlishGINGER:

I hope this particular verse will get to Pastor Tunde
Isiah 59:13 In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

He be OMG oo, no be my mouth
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by Retrography(m): 6:35am On Sep 30, 2019
State of the nation or state of the church?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address by ogododo: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wetin we no go see

(1) (Reply)

Truth Be Told! Gowon's Failure To Honour Aburi Caused The Civil War / Kaduna Assembly Speaker Resigns, Deputy Takes Over | Reason He Resigned / Alhaji Murtala Dantata Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.