Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer (52530 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / “We Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Ooye12: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
how
try to forgive people’s no matter what they do , if she commit suicide what are you going to gain ...
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Jaysolu(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
AlphaStyles:

You can carry your y'all a stick it to your self so please don't involve me u hear
if you know you have never took part in it then sorry for mentioning you
but have it in mind that its never right to buly and body shame anyone
dont let someones death be on your hands
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Jaysolu(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ooye12:
try to forgive people’s no matter what they do , if she commit suicide what are you going to gain ...
Oh my dear.. that is what i meant
sorry if i didn't put it right
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by BRASH: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
You shouldn't have dignified the idiot with ur response. I wonder how they are able to identify hw a particular person comments
Richdad50:
May your name Follow you
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Ooye12: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
Oh my dear.. that is what i meant
sorry if i didn't put it right
dat all
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Mojeed30: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
This zlatan self dey insult person, person Wey him mouth be like say if person match shit

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Emceesaka: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Am neither a fan of Tasha not Zlatan Ibile, imagine Dirty Zlatan with brown teeth insulting Tasha with a song. Ndi araa. Inside life. Marlians
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Adeyemo466(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Will she be the first to do so ?? Do u know the emotional trauma she had made people go through in that house ?? In fact of she doesn't commit the suicide she is a fool
Jaysolu:
Tacha is rude, uncultured and lacks home training
but what nigerians are doing is totally wrong.. If she decides to commit suicide, you all will be responsible for it like it or not
you can bash her for her character flaws but not the physical ones
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by mudiana(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Honestly what he did was totally wrong.....
I agree with you totally. The show itself is a stupid show. Hope u agree with me?
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Sprumbaba: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
funmike83:
The guy is a big fool. Its so obvious he has no song to compose. Mere looking at the guy you will know his mouth is full of nasty odour.
You need not bodyshame your fellow human.

This is odour shaming.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by eminiBAALE(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
way out....is out atlast

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Adakintroy2: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Some times I just love this country. Nigerians are good people with tender forgiving heart.big ups to all of you standing up for tacha.really commendable and it's the right thing. She is a child of 23 and she will learn let's not kill her.

She had not earn his defence though. Far from.it. she made a name for herself by being rude and uncultured..it's not a right behavior. So.if she get same served back to her Then it's a taste of her medicine.

But still it's the wrong thing to do..it's best she is corrected with love.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Flowdada(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:
As if he cares.
Your slammings is what he needs.
The more you slam either negative or positive the more popular he becomes.
Your slammings can't stop him from smoking his weed or making more money.

Tacha has body odour... Take that to the bank
Best comment so far
Dem no know
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Eavy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Trimque2k1:
Assuming it was Tacha doing this by any chance, her wayward followers or fans would say she's killing it...me enjoy d song jor
grin before I didn't liked Zlatan, but the fact that the song was for Tacha, I found myself humming the song throughout. Tacha!! you no go kill person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by owila4luv(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
but what nigerians are doing is totally wrong.. If she decides to commit suicide, you all will be responsible for it like it or not
am loving tacha now than ever, an i don't believe she's got body odour!
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Eavy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Zlatan needs to apologise to Tacha
God forbid, apology my foot. That girl needs to be taught good lesson, I love the humiliation right now, even Mr P issue adds to the fact that, she is nothing better than the people around. Her pride, arrogance and waywardness is on another level.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Eavy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
For your information, new travel guide and tips for those traveling to Port Harcourt, body spray is a necessary travel stuff, Tacha is in PH now. Thank you.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Reeb2244: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Such a shame and a new low from a stupid musician who I consider a nonentity and a lowlife. Forget the hype.

I have longed considered Tacha as arrogance personified but to chorus that someone has body odour is great wickedness and an evil.

Far be it from me that I join a bandwagon to mock another human for body odour. It not only destroys the self esteem of the individual but also reap off their fundamental joy and confidence.

Richdad
What is "great" about wickedness and evil? grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by babtop2019: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
People were watching when tacha was embarrassing everyone in the house.Karma is a bitch.....
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Reeb2244: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mojeed30:
This zlatan self dey insult person, person Wey him mouth be like say if person match shit
grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by franzis(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
hypocrites everywhere.. where was this energy when same zlatan made a joke about Yinka ayelefe legs in one of his songs, so because its tacha we no go hear word, musicians and comedians sing song or make jokes about others and there is never such outcry
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by wisekidchy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
I don't watch bbn, so u can understand I dont like any house mate including tacha, but this stupid untalented Zlatan is very stupid, how can u even think to mock ur fellow human being through song? Just bcoz u want to trend? Is totally uncalled for
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by obibob2020(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
My brother, may God bless you. Imagine the stigmatization. This very girl might end up committing suicide due to the cyber bullying. It is totally wrong.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by SirBunky85(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
teebaxy:
mtcheew, you guys just call suicide anyhow ...in your mind now you are dishing out advice . The babe is getting popular you are here forming motivational speaker with your cracked phone ..To hell with Tacha, Zlantan and all their fans . Who una epp ?
pls don't mind that efulefu u just quoted.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by SirBunky85(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
ubecharles:
Same Tacha that snubbed King Tu Baba! Necrotic, putrid nonsense
and who tubaba help?
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by smithyemy: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
I wonder how some adulterated illiterates will just be displaying some unscrupulous behaviors. What a ugly guy for that matter. What a riff-raff! Is it tacha that ask ur parents to born u this ugly. Am a yoruba guy, but i hate discrimination. Swear if TACHA OPEN HER LEGS FOR ALL those are critics, none of them will so NO. Lest i forget, how many of u dont ve body odour? I can bet most of ur so called girlfriend or house wives have body odour. So, those criticizing her are jobless.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by SirBunky85(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
nextstep:
Casted!!! Chai! As e dey hot!!! grin grin grin

So Tacha can open her mouth and insult people up an dan about their heritage, lineage, color, accomplishments, etc and it's entertainment bah? But when somebody makes a song people start saying "it's not nice". Before nko? All those people in the house who she abused and fought with... they didn't have feelings too abi?

Abeg, I won't lie... I played that snippet like 8 times... it's too funny. "Ah ki lo'n run?"... This na real pepper. Humility is a lesson this girl needed to learn small. She should take this lesson with her on her next adventures and not be too full of herself. Just because she can manage to buy small cream, lashes, and hair does not mean she's better than anybody.
stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Jaysolu(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Adeyemo466:
Will she be the first to do so ?? Do u know the emotional trauma she had made people go through in that house ?? In fact of she doesn't commit the suicide she is a fool
can you hear yourself
which emotional trauma
because of argument
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Egoveen: 3:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Such a shame and a new low from a stupid musician who I consider a nonentity and a lowlife. Forget the hype.

I have longed considered Tacha as arrogance personified but to chorus that someone has body odour is great wickedness and an evil.

Far be it from me that I join a bandwagon to mock another human for body odour. It not only destroys the self esteem of the individual but also reap off their fundamental joy and confidence.

Richdad
You have body odour aswearrugadsad
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 30, 2019
There is always sense in every Nonsense

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by nisco18ng(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2019
All you guys saying suicide about Tacha, don't you think you are indirectly putting such grave thots into her? can't you guys find positive words to counter the song and make her strong.

Anyway, there's a price for fame and fortune, @ Tacha is just paying hers. Sheybi na you find superstar? Now you have it. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by AgueroS: 4:02am On Sep 30, 2019
MrImole:
Almost funny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.