Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) (25926 Views)

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) / Funke Abisogun AlHassan Dies Days After Childbirth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na Jones has been criticized for faking her pregnancy, IGBERETV reports.

On Sunday, 29th of January, Ka3na announced on her Instagram story that she delivered a newborn baby.

In a follow-up post on Monday, the self-acclaimed boss lady declared the pregnancy as fake while unveiling a clothing brand.

“MEET OUR BABY M I L L E N N I A L S BY @ka3na_brand Co Owned By My Daughter @lila_bossbaby ❤️.

The Millennium Collection by Ka3na Brand was conceived and birthed on the love and inseparable bond between I and my super talented daughter who’s my BFF !

I wanted to create a brand that will bring us much closer together A Brand that will inspire other millennial mothers and families❤️

Glad To Finally Say We Made It!

Who Dey?? ? Best In Premium Content GOESSSS TOOO?? ??,” she wrote.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoCIVoxJ_yB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her post stirred mixed reactions from social media users.

“This level of clout chasing is disgusting ,” a social media user wrote.

“Sebi i told you people that ikorodu bus lady was not pregnant, you people were insulting me, someone that feeds and feast on clout to be relevant …Congratulations on the birth of your birth of your baby oooo asiere”, another user wrote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437883/nigerians-slam-ka3na-faking-pregnancy-childbirth-photos/

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's very difficult to find a Nigerian girl with working brain. embarassed

Any guy caught following all these useless girls on social media should have his brain examined!

Useless people!

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
I don't care undecided
Too many weird people around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Esales(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Alot of celebrities live fake lives.

Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Johnn44: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Attention seeker. Better than faking death or faking madness, tho undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by GeeKlasic(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Very stupid individuals.

Peter Obi all the way by the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by gift2xl: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
BAT urchins

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mercury12:
I don't care undecided
Too many weird people around
Just like the way Skiibii faked his death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by layuns(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Serious gbege. Social media and the crave for attention
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Social media ( especially tiktok, facebook and Instagram) has turned off the brain of so many young women.
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Celebrity wanna-be and mental illness are five and six. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by peropoliet(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Werey very where
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Memphitz357: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
These clout chasing muthafuckaz just don't know when to put a pause to all these bullshit. What is more worsening is these dumb ass followers they have.
Dang!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Warldbest(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
tongue she simply needs a baby daddy
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:
It's very difficult to find a Nigerian girl with brain. embarassed

Any guy caught following all these useless girls on social media should have his brain examined!

Useless people!
cheesy grin grin
This one deep
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Una get time. But that is urchin behaviour
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by bamdly(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:
It's very difficult to find a Nigerian girl with brain. embarassed

Useless people!
LOL...
anybody following bb9ja urchins sef are part of Nigeria problem
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by CityBoy17: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
The level of clout chasing we see these days is soo alarming...
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by codeplace(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Everything is content
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by money121(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Opportuneke(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Can you just imagine?

These so called celebrities are so obsessed with social media.

Just chasing clout left, right and centre.

They take their brains for decoration and the reason they are called bimbos.

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Just like the way Skiibii faked his death
Yep. That is weird too. Weird people everywhere undecided
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by DlegendofGarden(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Pregnancy looks good on her
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by ACRI: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
That BBN breeds some fantastic mental asylum patients. First sets were really good but now..... tueh

I no watch this year, need my sanity and focus on the election

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2023

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Joblessness
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by sotaba: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hmm
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ka3na Sha. While I admire her determination to stay relevant, especially since she was left BbNaija house early, the fact remains that she has been an insufferably desperate clout chaser ever since she left the BbNaija house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married / Nigeria’s Fast Rising Singer, Mohbad Dead At 27. / Don Jazzy Is Not Cheating Me -- Reekado Banks Slams Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.