Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) (33578 Views)

Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
They are hungry officers
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Brunosamel(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
LONGPREEK:
overtook the Camry and stopped abruptly to corner the car from moving further
omo naija can destroy english cheesy
you are an ignorant fool, grammar narcissist....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by shiffynaani(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hedonisco:
Indeed. If you allow these SARS bastards to arrest you illegally in broad daylight, on a busy road, then you are a fool. Use your car to block the road, tell them you are not going ANYWHERE with them, that you would call your lawyer and family members first to come and accompany you to their station.... And if they insist on abducting you at gun point, dare the idiots to kill you there if dem born them well. With the built up traffic and many eyes watching, they would become uneasy and run away.

You should only be extra cautious at night and in lonely corners. These idiots feast on fear and intimidation.

Stand your ground.
thanks for this,bro. What of us walking on the roadside? What can we use to defend ourselves from these robbers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Kryzboy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
all this sarz self ehm
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Ezeudo7: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
thief them! busy victimizing innocent people..
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by tayo200(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
oscarvicto:

I have several jobs for you sir
you can send your Whatsapp number via text message to this digits +2348103040718. I'll get it from there. Thanks.
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by segunx5(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Oga u be Mr incredible
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by peeps4u: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
hoseao:
bro i dont think you have any idea what these people are capable of. and i have to ask "have you really experienced these guys in broad day light. they own these streets man. had an encounter with them this evening and believe me the kind of discussion i over heard them having at the station today shows that there ogas have sh*** in every return infact the Nigerian police is the most organised criminal gang

The guy is right. Once you block the road, traffic will build up, it will unsettle the police because more eyes are watching them.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by IamSoProlific: 3:10am On Oct 01, 2019
hoseao:
bro i dont think you have any idea what these people are capable of. and i have to ask "have you really experienced these guys in broad day light. they own these streets man. had an encounter with them this evening and believe me the kind of discussion i over heard them having at the station today shows that there ogas have sh*** in every return infact the Nigerian police is the most organised criminal gang

Can you narrate your story please, so we could learn too. Thanks!
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by KrazzyAndy(m): 3:44am On Oct 01, 2019
obiekunie2:
for heaven sakes someone should tell us who the Gbemi is - is he a soldier

1 Like

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by piagbara: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Those guys are just fortunate, thats all i can say. God bless the man that intervened.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2019
piagbara:
Those guys are just fortunate, thats all i can say. God bless the man that intervened.

I tell you bro.. They're really lucky and fortunate. If those thieves had successfully whisked them away from there, I'm sure all of them would coughed out nothing less than 200k to those bas7ards
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by lastborn19: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2019
God pls deliver us from all this so called Sars!!.. I’m so cared of them .. they should all get back to wearing uniform
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by mindtricks: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
If many Nigerians can be socially responsible like this man, I wonder if we will be as intimidated as we are today. These illegal arrests happen countless times on a daily basis because we act like other people's problems are not our business until we too become victims.
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by CreamyBanana(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2019
ola33t:

grin grin grin grin, your villagers
god forbid
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Kingofdemonss: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Amen. grin
[/s]
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by seangy4konji: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
The day those bastards withdrew all the money in my account because it was in a dark lovely corner and when I tried proving myself.. I overheard him wasting his generation and mlbot5mine..

I give them curse at any chance..

With drew everything...thwy make3money than armed robbers cos their media of operation is deadly than armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) / Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / NSCDC Officer Smiling As She Is Arraigned For Employment Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.