Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) (49676 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by backbone503(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
okka:
grin

Read Obasanjo's book - "My Watch", Vol.2, Pg 31-32. For Dino, I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by backbone503(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Tareq1105: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
And his lawyers, especially that thief called Ezekhome, are still raping him. Na only mouth he get.

He kept emphasizing on server, server, server when we all know that 2010 Electoral law doesn't recognize server or electronic transmission of results.

We don't have to be a lawyer to know this but Ezekhome just deceived Atiku bcoz Atiku too is desperate. Na God dey crown Kings o.

The truth is that even if I'm the sitting President walahi Atiku no go fit collect am from my hand.

shamecurls:
Atiku has started losing weight

They have milked the guy heavily of his easily earned loots

No one will lose such amount of Dollars and wont lose weight

I wish him quick recovery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by backbone503(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
if only these two were President of Nigeria and Governor of Kogi state, how will things be?

Read Obasanjo's book - "My Watch", Vol.2, Pg 31-32. For Dino, that one concern Kogi people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by delishpot: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
TIKU, I sha hope you are putting groundwork for 2023 o. This is your chance to start something to mark yourself in the Hearts of the people. Instead of wasting billions to campaign and buy votes tomorrow, spend less today in doing good deeds for communities now that will make them stand by you when the time comes.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by saajus: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Heartless people. How do these Elites sleep knowing the country will explode in a few years?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by brookz: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Is Atiku Pregnant man ni??

Abeg i need one wailer answer on behalf of their idol that is never cumming. grin

Quote me and get banned.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
uloewa:
The same Atiku that caused the commotion during primaries in Kogi pdp so that he can anoint his son’s friend as candidate. Atiku is bad news to democracy. If Atiku had come, the nepotism we would have witnessed would have been on another level. Atiku should remain in dubai
Your father works in Aso rock. Lai Mohammed must be his principal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Borderless: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2019
shamecurls:

You, seemingly are the one who needs quick recovery from this obvious stupidity.

Stop disgracing yourself online. Ndo ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Staro: 12:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Obason22(m): 1:57am On Sep 30, 2019
uloewa:
The same Atiku that caused the commotion during primaries in Kogi pdp so that he can anoint his son’s friend as candidate. Atiku is bad news to democracy. If Atiku had come, the nepotism we would have witnessed would have been on another level. Atiku should remain in dubai
Look for spiritual means to got ursef delivered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Niseamaka(m): 3:32am On Sep 30, 2019
Losers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Truthbites: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2019
uloewa:

Education makes u objective.. Atiku would have been a better listener and talker than Buhari. Nepotism ke?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Truthbites: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2019
Autotech312:

Good people indeed....

And u had to use the picture of the president who took 12million people's employment
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2019
shamecurls:

They are milking him of you and kids inheritance and future. Na still Una money we he steal he dey spend.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2019
id911:
May God bless SDM and may He continue to bless President Atiku Abubakar
Have you said the same prayers for your parents?
If not you're an hypocrite.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2019
Chukwurah003:

In what world are these ones good. Stop smoking pawpaw leaves �
100 yrs to come entire generation can never achieve half of wat those men have achieved paid mugu
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2019
E be like say Buhari looks more healthy than Atiku o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Good people with Good heart

Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by Hapinex01: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Group of thiefs......see dem na how to pack our money dem dey discuss so oh. See as dino dey laugh. Money is involve
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) by litaninja(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Time for court now, Dingo's neck would bend again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.