Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi (2520 Views)

See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / 56 Years After, Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Fire Service Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by OEPHIUS(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has assured the people of the state that his administration will transform the subsisting water sector narrative in his second tenure in keeping with the administration’s avowed mandate to optimize supply of potable water to Enugu residents and beyond.

Gov. Ugwuanyi disclosed his administration has designed interventions in the water sector for immediate implementation, following the inauguration of the State Executive Council a few days ago.

The governor added his administration has consequently profiled the sustainable provision of potable water as a critical mission, “that must be accomplished in this second tenure of our administration to the glory of God”.

Gov. Ugwuanyi, who made the disclosure during the inauguration of Ezi Omume Water Scheme, built by Enugu Ngwo General Assembly, Enugu North Local Government Area, for the community in commonality of purpose with the state government, stated that “the narrative on our Water Sector is on the threshold of change”.

He pointed out that the planned intervention in water supply by his administration will serve as stop-gap measure before the French Development Agency supported Fifty Million Dollar 3rd National Urban Water Sector Reform Project for the state, comes on stream fully.

The governor, who expressed delight with the people of Enugu Ngwo for the successful execution of the project, noted that it underscores their resourcefulness as “a foremost community with rich history of republicanism and early contact with western civilization”.

While thanking individuals and groups who played different roles in facilitating the delivery of the flagship community-based water project, Gov. Ugwuanyi, who observed some contentions over the project, admonished indigenes of the community to urgently pursue healing of communal division and peace building.

He stressed that, “it is in their enlightened self-interest to do so, if they desire to keep pace with modern development and progress”.

In his address, the President of Enugu-Ngwo General Assembly, Nze Bro. John Enwu, appreciated Gov. Ugwuanyi for his administration’s numerous interventions in the community such as the reconstruction of the ancient and undulating Milliken Hill Road that spanned through the community, encouragement of their people in politics and “your visible efforts geared towards salvaging our community from the threat of erosion”, among others.

Enwu explained that because of the difficult terrain and topography of the community, they had to sink the boreholes at Ukaka Village, which is three villages away from Enugu-Ngwo, to be able to source the water and afterwards piped the water to the highest point and many parts of the community.

He disclosed that Enugu North Local Government Area, under the administration of Hon. Emma Onoh, partnered the community in the water project by providing the mega 150 KVA Generator that powers the pump station.

The President revealed that eight staff, including graduates, skilled workers and technicians have been recruited to operate the scheme, adding: “We shall still employ more people as we continue to improve” to serve the residents of the area.

Also at the event were the State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Hon. Augustine Nnamani, Member representing Enugu North Constituency, Hon. Ibe Onoh, Bishop of Diocese of Enugu North (Anglican Communion), Ngwo, Rt. Rev. Sosthenes Eze, among others.

Enugu State is in the hands of God. #amokelouis

https://thepunditng.com/well-transform-our-water-sector-narrative-gov-ugwuanyi/
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by PeoHz: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Good
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by ZZOZOU: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Hopefully
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by femtex007(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Its easier said than done......ordinary road, u cannot work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by zAEWz: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Talk is sweet, execution is pb
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by kreate1000: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Good
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by idiagbo86(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2019
I just hate this man.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by OakConsultNG: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2019
Hopefully, this works out.
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Ritelar: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Talk is cheap....extremely
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by MrMumu: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2019
All time enugu state most useless governor

7 Likes

Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by StrikeBack(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2019
As usual
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by nwamabo247(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
No more time for promise but action we need.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below

1 Like

Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by akpunda86: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2019
OEPHIUS:

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has assured the people of the state that his administration will transform the subsisting water sector narrative in his second tenure in keeping with the administration’s avowed mandate to optimize supply of potable water to Enugu residents and beyond.

Gov. Ugwuanyi disclosed his administration has designed interventions in the water sector for immediate implementation, following the inauguration of the State Executive Council a few days ago.

The governor added his administration has consequently profiled the sustainable provision of potable water as a critical mission, “that must be accomplished in this second tenure of our administration to the glory of God”.

Gov. Ugwuanyi, who made the disclosure during the inauguration of Ezi Omume Water Scheme, built by Enugu Ngwo General Assembly, Enugu North Local Government Area, for the community in commonality of purpose with the state government, stated that “the narrative on our Water Sector is on the threshold of change”.

He pointed out that the planned intervention in water supply by his administration will serve as stop-gap measure before the French Development Agency supported Fifty Million Dollar 3rd National Urban Water Sector Reform Project for the state, comes on stream fully.

The governor, who expressed delight with the people of Enugu Ngwo for the successful execution of the project, noted that it underscores their resourcefulness as “a foremost community with rich history of republicanism and early contact with western civilization”.

While thanking individuals and groups who played different roles in facilitating the delivery of the flagship community-based water project, Gov. Ugwuanyi, who observed some contentions over the project, admonished indigenes of the community to urgently pursue healing of communal division and peace building.

He stressed that, “it is in their enlightened self-interest to do so, if they desire to keep pace with modern development and progress”.

In his address, the President of Enugu-Ngwo General Assembly, Nze Bro. John Enwu, appreciated Gov. Ugwuanyi for his administration’s numerous interventions in the community such as the reconstruction of the ancient and undulating Milliken Hill Road that spanned through the community, encouragement of their people in politics and “your visible efforts geared towards salvaging our community from the threat of erosion”, among others.

Enwu explained that because of the difficult terrain and topography of the community, they had to sink the boreholes at Ukaka Village, which is three villages away from Enugu-Ngwo, to be able to source the water and afterwards piped the water to the highest point and many parts of the community.

He disclosed that Enugu North Local Government Area, under the administration of Hon. Emma Onoh, partnered the community in the water project by providing the mega 150 KVA Generator that powers the pump station.

The President revealed that eight staff, including graduates, skilled workers and technicians have been recruited to operate the scheme, adding: “We shall still employ more people as we continue to improve” to serve the residents of the area.

Also at the event were the State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Hon. Augustine Nnamani, Member representing Enugu North Constituency, Hon. Ibe Onoh, Bishop of Diocese of Enugu North (Anglican Communion), Ngwo, Rt. Rev. Sosthenes Eze, among others.

Enugu State is in the hands of God. #amokelouis

https://thepunditng.com/well-transform-our-water-sector-narrative-gov-ugwuanyi/

Humpty dumpty governor irritates me when i see u talk.ur VERY very myopic in ur thinking and performance.

Look at a whole independence layout Nza street and environment, since 1991 no flow of water.sulivan tried atleast some areas in independence layout have water unlike bf.this humpty smelling governor all he knows that enugu in hands of demon cos i cANT say God.
Gburugburu u were really a big mistake to enugu ppl.
Gburugburu my ass.
Patch pothole poster
Bleep ur wife poster
Drink beer poster
Pooing in toilet poster
Poster poster governor.ur a big mistake.may God give us somebody like sulivan again.pls .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by eaglechild: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Will
Proposed
Shall
Projected
Upcoming
Flag off
All rubbish, imagine coming to commission a community self help project and proposing nonsense on top. If one doesn't read the details one might think the government built it.
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Dagah2: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2019
It is going to be a tough one, my knowledge of Enugu state and it's coal deposit is the reason I think so. I know about lead poisoning, I'll have to research the similitude of coal poisoning.
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by mejai(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2019
Parrot ugwuanyi grin
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by BonPatrick(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2019
As in eh me too
idiagbo86:
I just hate this man.
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by BonPatrick(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Lol ride on bro
MrMumu:
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by BonPatrick(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2019
The most useless governor enugu ever produced
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Chop chop governor

Apa akpu

Killing the awesome standards of my great 042

My fear now is the next governor might just be similar to this buffon. He might see to it

We need to ensure this type of mistake won't happen

We don't need mediocres in enugu

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by worldziz: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2019
haha
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by MrMumu: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Chop chop governor

Apa akpu

Killing the awesome standards of my great 042

My fear now is the next governor might just be similar to this buffon. He might see to it

We need to ensure this type of mistake won't happen

We don't need mediocres in enugu
Seriously I'm really disappointed.

All time most peaceful state in the country is now a shadow of itself cos of this fat nincompoop
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by Onyenna(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Campaign don start!
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2019
MrMumu:
Increase the volume bro. That guy is just stupid anyhow
Water is like gold in Enugu now.
Very useless thing. . . giving Enugu girls muscles anyhow
Iriot!!!! Imagine . . . Monkey afo nto
Re: We’ll Transform Our Water Sector Narrative - Gov. Ugwuanyi by PotatoSalad(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grows Over Attempt To Re-arrest IPOB Leader, Kanu, During Mother’s Burial / What Biafra Economic Road Map Will Look Like. / See The Anointed Next Governor Of Abia State- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.