Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,991 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? (14647 Views)

Mallinson Ukatu :100 Achievers Celebrates Billionaire Industrialist @59 / Nigeria @ 59: MTN Awoof. / Nigeria@59 A Short History Of Nigeria Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Beautiful monkey u mean abi
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by skultrick(m): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2019
I'll say happy independence to the ZOO REPUBLIC.
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Whoeppme(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Bleep a girl, smoke some shisha... Oh yea am just being honest no lie
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:13am On Oct 01, 2019
What are we celebrating? That the core north have the largest land mass but yet are the most unproductive? Or that okezie ikpeazu and Yahaya Bello are working very hard to take home the worst governor of the year award? Or that ikedioha keep chasing Rochas neglecting his governorship duties.

Tomorrow I will just soak my garri jejely.
Nonsense and premier league.

By the way mtn think that by displaying happy independence aniversary on my phone 30 minutes before 12am , that they will appease me for the killings of my country men in their country.
No way!!! They should gift me 64gb maybe we can start from there.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2019
By tryin to japa commot for the shithole

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by AntiMCU: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2019
What's there to celebrate in a shit hole? angry

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by GGirll: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=sexiestharam post=82723665]Nigeria is not a beautiful country.it is actually a stupid country. [/quote

Mind what you say here if you love your life
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2019
by applying 4 visa to leave.yep

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by anonymuz(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Which country
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Chummynoni(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]what makes it different?.it is just like every other fvcking days*spits*
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by ojibole(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2019
First things first theres nothing beautiful about nigeria, secondly we should be mourning all the people nigeria has killed one way or the other.
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Mctitanmj(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2019
godz of our land are not helping 9ja
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by AgentNairaland(f): 12:26am On Oct 01, 2019
We Are Celebrating The Lifeless One In Person Of Mr Bubuhari, The Cabals And APChit

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by truvine4u: 12:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Celebrations of reinforced failures....
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Babtunz:
I was at the market today to buy some stuffs when I heard these old men talking about independence 59 years ago.
One said "I was eleven when Nigeria gained independence, as a primary school pupil they cooked rice, we ate and we were all happy".

So I began to give it a thought that why are these things not happening again?
Nigeria who's considered as the giant of Africa at one time has become a laughing stock among her peers.
70% of Nigeria's problem is caused by we the Commons.

We elected this people into power, without you there's no way they can ever be there yet when it's time for election we'll all vote for these thieves again.

We have a very long way to go
And I don't think there's anything we should be celebrating, instead we should ask ourselves this question
" Is Nigeria's independence a blessing or a curse?"

Don't think we control who gets into power. The North are being bred to be the decider of Nigerians faith. You can't beat the majority North. Any candidate they decide on will win. Doesn't sound fair

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Lamanii22:
Your country is ugly AF...

But the people are beautiul, just like u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by seunmohmoh(f): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Working of course.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:38am On Oct 01, 2019
piagetskinner:
There’s nothing to celebrate to be honest...

Na just to thank God Day we never follow for people wey them don kidnap or Boko Haram don fire

All we need to do is to get back to work

This, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2019
To celebrate what? Nepotism and constant killing and raping of women and children then refuse to proscribe them. I jump, somersault and pass. The foundation of Nigeria has always been on nepotism. I don taya to talk.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by lereinter(m): 12:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Has Nigeria become independent?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Tekzyflex(m): 12:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Thunder fire Nigeria! God punish all the past leaders and Buhari. Stupid country!
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by ikubese: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by fk002: 1:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Wait and see how children of hate IPOB will start yabbing nonsense on this thread.

FYI Nigeria is bigger than you, no matter how hard you try to tarnish her image or look down on her Nigeria will always soar high up in the sky. We will always rep our country in a good way anywhere we found ourselves.

We are Nigrians, Nigeria is ours!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Ykc2(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2019
angry angry angry

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by mizzy007(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2019
will be checking the calendar to know how many more days left to my visa interview appointment.
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Bonatti(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Darealudeme:
As independence day approaches, what would you do to mark our dear country Nigeria @ 59?

What have Nigeria to celebrate at 59?
Is it in infrastructures, Education,
Health care, Policies or Resources management, non of the above, other African leaders are making mock of the shit hole country ( Giant of Africa my ass)
A country of 180 million people with less 3000 magawatts of electricity is laughable, an oil producing country that imports fuel, a country with so much iron ore reserve that imports steel, the largest Toyota importer in Africa, but it's neighbor just got an assembly right..yet some people still have hope the so call failed state.

The bunch of unproductive leaders should just bury their heads in shame.

My prayer today is that spirits of all inoccent Nigerians that died in road accidents due to lack of good roads, and that died of lack good health care trouble these leaders and their generation. God Almighty shall withdraw peace from their lives, their homes and all they doing till they begin to bear the concerns of the citizens.
No peace for wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Larrykaysail(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Darealudeme:
As independence day approaches, what would you do to mark our dear country Nigeria @ 59?
what is beautiful there ? , i love nigeria but don't sell me the black market that i already know
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Adrian98(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2019
There's nothing to celebrate rather we ought to be mourning
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by kaywhy09(m): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Whao! Following this trend, I begin to wonder, do we have such good people who knows how to run a better country only on media?

Who are those people I encounter in real life day by day?

Who are the one's who cheats during exams?

Who are the ones who will not offer a job freely to jobless ladies?

Who are the ones that backstab their neighbors?

Who are those that don't think twice to hurt fellow humans for their own gain?

Who are the children of those that takes bribe in offices?

Who are those who don't obey simple traffic rule?

I need a conviction that those are not on social media or perhaps, they are not Nigerians.

But, if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Brugo(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2019
By tearing and burning that useless biafran flag. grin

Flag of the defeated. Ugly something.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by Benoxvals(m): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria celebrates her independence the same day as China.I will note their achievements so far while hiding my face in shame.
OBULU OGWU OLE!!!
Re: Nigeria @ 59: How Would You Celebrate Our Beautiful Country? by meobizy(f): 1:58am On Oct 01, 2019
I should have gone clubbing to usher in the day. With that opportunity missed I’ll find something else to do during the daytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Plan My Wedding Myself? / Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. / Munachi Abii & Uti Nwachukwu “get Married” In Wedding Dresses By Mai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.