Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Followers In Twitter War As Shehu Sani Tips Mercy To Win Bbnaija 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Followers In Twitter War As Shehu Sani Tips Mercy To Win Bbnaija 2019 (623 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid / Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Followers In Twitter War As Shehu Sani Tips Mercy To Win Bbnaija 2019 by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Social media followers of Senator Shehu Sani have taken him to task as he tips Mercy Eke to win the ongoing BBNaija Season 4.

Shehu Sani tips Mercy to win BBNaija 2019

Sani, who represented Kaduna Central at the Eighth Senate, had tweeted:

Senator Shehu Sani

@ShehuSani
When our Khafi left we settled for Tacha and now Tacha left,we are settling for Merci,hoping some of us will not be accused of mobile loyalty.

9:16 AM - Sep 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
969 people are talking about this
Shehu Sani tips Mercy to win BBNaija 2019

Senator Shehu Sani

@ShehuSani
· 10h
When our Khafi left we settled for Tacha and now Tacha left,we are settling for Merci,hoping some of us will not be accused of mobile loyalty.

Mercy's Armour❤
@Fisayom87463422
Thank you�
But why are some of you complaining, supporting Khaffi and Tacha was his decision, Now, he want to support Mercy and you are angry with him? Some of you need deliverance seriously!!

10:46 AM - Sep 29, 2019
See Mercy's Armour❤'s other Tweets

Senator Shehu Sani

@ShehuSani
· 10h

Ifeoluwa-Anikulapo
@charlezenston
I really respect you senator. ..

I don't really like you.

But I respect you.

9:20 AM - Sep 29, 2019
See Ifeoluwa-Anikulapo's other Tweets

Senator Shehu Sani

@ShehuSani
· 10h

Jagaban Thai
@jagabanthai
When Sani was there Kaduna Central settled for transistor radio, when sani was there, Kaduna central settled for Camel � meat, when Sani was there, Kaduna central settled for 1 tap community water project. When Sani left, Kaduna central settled for blogging & Shakespeare quotes

9:20 AM - Sep 29, 2019
See Jagaban Thai's other Tweets

Senator Shehu Sani

@ShehuSani
· 10h
Replying to @jagabanthai
You live in Thailand I can understand.

Jagaban Thai
@jagabanthai
Baba free matter, I'm in the country for now and for a while, I've known you and your Hypocrisy both to the FG and Kaduna State Government is raised to power 2. Have a change, you never did better and if given a chance again you won't either, show us one thing you did as senator.

9:39 AM - Sep 29, 2019
See Jagaban Thai's other Tweets

Lalasticlala...

Re: Followers In Twitter War As Shehu Sani Tips Mercy To Win Bbnaija 2019 by mideji(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
okay ooooo
Re: Followers In Twitter War As Shehu Sani Tips Mercy To Win Bbnaija 2019 by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
LOOK AT THE KIND OF CONFUSED MINDS AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY....THAT SUMS IT ALL UP.

(1) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Celebrates Her "Strong" Mum Who Is In The Hospital / Chinese Woman Give Birth To Child At 67, Becomes World Oldest Mother To Conceive / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Dancing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.