Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,861 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones (27202 Views)

Stacks Of Old Naira Note Dumped Inside Keke Napep In Kano State / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones by Rockyfancino(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

eyhaa. And this is how you guys keep spreading fear around.

https://twitter.com/OmoGbajaBiamila/status/1178327854590889984

Watch that video. I know you'll think he's an army man, but he's just an ordinary biz man. How can you fear a man born of a woman like that? You guys are too submissive.
I don't know if you've come across it today, but a guy argued with some officers and they started strangling him. He had to play dead if not, he'd have been killed.
Re: SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones by SenecaTheYonger: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rockyfancino:

I don't know if you've come across it today, but a guy argued with some officers and they started strangling him. He had to play dead if not, he'd have been killed.

Really? Please post link to video.
Re: SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
hisgrace090:
Too much greed in the land, which way my people?

I think the best way is to leave this country[i][/i]
Re: SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones by AKswift: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
biggy26:

Saner clime my bro. That's just it.
That’s what l did, bro. Life is damn too short to keep hoping my country of birth will get better
Re: SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones by GhostWisperer: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

It's your phone for christ sakes. It's your money. No one has any right to demand that you show them your phone, except EFCC of course. But nothing concerns an Anti-Robbery with your mobile phone. Most people don't even know what SARS means
not even EFCC has the right to search your phone without probable cause.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones by biggy26: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
AKswift:

That’s what l did, bro. Life is damn too short to keep hoping my country of birth will get better
Word!!
Re: SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones by Kingkzee(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Na wa o
Re: SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones by capitalzero: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2019
if you do not have verifiable source of income, do not use i-phone. if you get an I phone, please wear a body cameras. There is no human right in Nigeria.
Re: SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones by supercase1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
U are either a Yoruba or an Igbo man
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patient Commits Suicide At Benin Teaching Hospital / Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic / Man Who Dismembered Wife’s Body Into 200 Pieces Sentenced To Life In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.