Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Talk Nonstop For 24hrs With Your Folks In Usa Or Canada At $1 Per 24hrs And Also Get A Free Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Talk Nonstop For 24hrs With Your Folks In Usa Or Canada At $1 Per 24hrs And Also Get A Free Phone (571 Views)

Become A Shared Shortcode Owner In 24hrs With Control Panel / Business Folks In The House Beware! / House Purchase In Nigeria For Folks In Us, Uk, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk Nonstop For 24hrs With Your Folks In Usa Or Canada At $1 Per 24hrs And Also Get A Free Phone by jono3: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2010
Hello Nigerians, here is wonderful news for those Nigerians who need to keep in touch with their folks in usa or canada. A u.s based company comprising of innovative Nigerians and americans has been established for the sole purpose of bringing an extra affordable means of efficient and reliable comminication to Nigerians who have folks in the u.s or canada. I now inform you that you can talk nonstop for 24hrs with your folks overseas for just a token of $1, on a cell phone. This is not internet phone. Also it will be interesting to note that a free handset will be given to those Nigerians in the motherland who choose to engage this service. It is clear that all costs will be carried by those customers who reside overseas. Interested persons should send an email with subject "$1 phone call" to ohigon2@yahoo.com
Please note that a fee of 5k naira will be charged for this wonderful information. Delivery of information will be done by email after payment.
Osa John
Re: Talk Nonstop For 24hrs With Your Folks In Usa Or Canada At $1 Per 24hrs And Also Get A Free Phone by ceasare: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2010
h[b]mmmmmmmmmmmm nigerians!!! if i may ask whats d 5k for?is it d information or the phone?
guy am short of word, and good luck 2 d people who will pay u d 5k[/b]
Re: Talk Nonstop For 24hrs With Your Folks In Usa Or Canada At $1 Per 24hrs And Also Get A Free Phone by jono3: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2010
Nigerians! Some of us are still good. This is a genuine offer. I am bringing this information to your knowledge for just a token of 5k. After paying i will direct you to the relevant office and you will transact business face to face, this depends on your location as sales outlets are in major cities this is very real. Dont let the thought of a token of 5k stop you from enjoying this real and reliable service which is so pocket friendly, be rest assured you and your relative or friend will be albe to talk nonstop for 24hrs for just a cost of $1. You will not be disapointed. The free phone is given to relatives of customers here in nigeria, starter packs can only be purchased and activated by customers in usa or canada. My name is also involved and my bank gtb has my residential address.
Re: Talk Nonstop For 24hrs With Your Folks In Usa Or Canada At $1 Per 24hrs And Also Get A Free Phone by realcanon: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

This is another way of fleecing you of your hard earn money.Mugu fall gayman wack.If it genuine as passived by this fellow that his tale is yet to be cut why demanding for 5k? Mathematically,5k(Mugu) x 1,000,000=1005000.

My gay enough of that nonse advert on this forum.Mr.Forum moderator what are you doing about this faceless fellow?
Re: Talk Nonstop For 24hrs With Your Folks In Usa Or Canada At $1 Per 24hrs And Also Get A Free Phone by ceasare: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2010
[b][/b]i still cant understand the rationale behind paying you 5000 naira to divulge the information of where to buy the so called phone.isnt that wicked enough?[b][/b]guy pls get a life and do something better with yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Print Recharge Card With Or Without Computer / Be A Business Owner / I Need Information Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.