Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa (4814 Views)

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / No Longer North Central Call Us Middle Belt Or Central Nigeria. / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by immortalityk: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

All am saying is that, it is high time you people create a strong bond with your brother's in Togo and Benin republic.

I remember, the Benin People telling FG to remove border barricade so they can relate freely with their kith and kins in Nigeria.

That's unity of purpose u guys needs to create.
U are very sturborn

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:
U are very sturborn

grin
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by maxlev1: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

The nation wont be an enclave since we the south south region are going with them... if you think biafra ends with just the east.. then you're very far from the truth ...

The south south and south east will be leaving this shit of a country.. it wont be easy.. but it will surely happen
which south south? Oga speak for urself. If Nigeria must break, I think south south will be on their own, then south east on their own.
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
maxlev1:

which south south? Oga speak for urself. If Nigeria must break, I think south south will be on their own, then south east on their own.
Ofcourse I'm not against this.. but I find it very unlikely
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
manmen:

Dumbass Irrelevant human being
See pain grin
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by maxlev1: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
wirinet:

Same old tired IPOB lines. Anybody who says they are not interested in Biafra must be Fulani or Yoruba.

I also give you one assignment. Get your people together and carry a placard in Udu with the inscription "Urhobos support Biafra " and see what will happen to you. In the alternative, you can advise Kanu to organize a Biafran rally anywhere in warri.
Pls leave that man alone. He thinks that he is smart with words. How on earth would a SS man want to join up with another region when he(they) has(have) the resources n technical knowledge to build himself(themselves) to any standard he(they) want(s).

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by maxlev1: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Psalmy2cute:
Ofcourse I'm not against this.. but I find it very unlikely
why do u find it unlikely?
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
maxlev1:

why do u find it unlikely?
Who will lead the agitation?? The ijaws?? When the ijaws start to agitate for referendum.. you'll begin to see some gullible people from other ethnic groups in thesame Niger delta calling them militants always bringing crisis to the region..
Our best bet is to go with biafra ... on a strict agreement of resource control

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by meccuno: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
kettykin:
This question is for IPOB youths as they step up effort to have the UNGA declare the elusive Biafra
[/s]
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by maxlev1: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Who will lead the agitation?? The ijaws?? When the ijaws start to agitate for referendum.. you'll begin to see some gullible people from other ethnic groups in thesame Niger delta calling them militants always bringing crisis to the region..
Our best bet is to go with biafra ... on a strict agreement of resource control
I disagree with u sir. First of all, there are many other well known ethnic groups in the SS apart from Ijaw. So its a matter of having an honest conversation and deliberation among all the SS people before any decision is taken. They don't need any other region to agitate for them. They can agitate if they deem it necessary and only if they want to and not because of the SE. Besides if they want to break out, then the SS will be on their own while d SE on their own. SS people might not be shouting everywhere but they are very smart and can't be deceived by anyone.
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
maxlev1:

I disagree with u sir. First of all, there are many other well known ethnic groups in the SS apart from Ijaw. So its a matter of having an honest conversation and deliberation among all the SS people before any decision is taken. They don't need any other region to agitate for them. They can agitate if they deem it necessary and only if they want to and not because of the SE. Besides if they want to break out, then the SS will be on their own while d SE on their own. SS people might not be shouting everywhere but they are very smart and can't be deceived by anyone.
please leave that guy alone. He is one of those igbos claiming to be from ND minority tribes ask him why can't they form their biafra alone without attaching by force..

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by IGBOSON1: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
please leave that guy alone. He is one of those igbos claiming to be from ND minority tribes ask him why can't they form their biafra alone without attaching by force..

Just as soon as you ask Nigeria (championed by the Fulani elite and your ilk) the same question! Why can’t you lot survive without the Igbo and anyone else that wants no part of your hateful, retrogressive, and leeching union?

Care to tell me in practical terms how Igbos will force anyone to join them in the event of them leaving? I’m waiting!

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2019
manmen:

Dumbass Irrelevant human being
gringrin
Why you keeping mentioning my moniker.
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by tck2000(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by MetaPhysical: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
kettykin:
This question is for IPOB youths as they step up effort to have the UNGA declare the elusive Biafra

Im an IPOB.
Biafra will join our Ambazonia brothers in Southern Cameroon. Wherever they are, we are with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO / This Is Undoubtedly The Tweet Of The Year / Southwest & Edo Governors Demand More Power For States Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.