Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Galaxy Television Should Stop This!!! "Show Of Shame" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Galaxy Television Should Stop This!!! "Show Of Shame" (725 Views)

We Will Name & Shame Commercial Banks Engaged In Illegal Sales Of Dollars – CBN / Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Television Should Stop This!!! "Show Of Shame" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
I decided to stop watching Galaxy television � but sometimes, my family tune to it and my little children watch so called this Show of shame where politicians drag and fight each others. Do we think it's only Nigerian that watch Galaxy station? to me,this event brings shame to Nigerian and to the entire Government. I will like this station to stop viewing show of shame because the teaching aspect to our children . GALAXY TELEVISION SHOULD STOP SHOWING "SHOW OF SHAME"

Re: Galaxy Television Should Stop This!!! "Show Of Shame" by blackboy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
At what time do they show it? I support them showing this. Politicians should learn from this that such actions are a show of shame. Welldone Galaxy TV
Re: Galaxy Television Should Stop This!!! "Show Of Shame" by TechX1: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Afdb To Hire Professionals Through 2019 YPP / Looking For A Cab Driver. / Firms With Less Than N25 Million Turnover Will No Longer Pay Company Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.