Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. (780 Views)

Enugu To Host Scrabble And Chess Players In 3 Weeks / I need Partnership With A Chess and Scrabble Training Outfit? / Chess And Chess Heights Monthly Rapid Tournament December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good Evening my fellow Board Game Lovers.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
this Forum is an avenue where we can meet and play scrabble and chess in an open place on weekend.

It would be nice to hang out on a saturday or sunday and just play scrabble or chess with real people am tired of playing online an playing with apps.

and also it would be nice to socialize and meet new people....
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
am going to create a whatsapp group and if you are interested you can send me a message so you can be added to the group....
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
either send a message to my official phone number on Nairaland or drop your number here and you will be added...
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Please this is for us that stay in Ikorodu oooo...and we are always to tired or to lazy to step out of ikorodu over the weekend?
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Here is the Group Link if you are willing to Join.

https:///BezJMGR851X8Db1XGXZmE8

Please this is strictly for Scrabble and Chess...

Please You have to be 18 and Above to Join us oooo....

here is the link to the topic on the game forum....
https://www.nairaland.com/5439621/love-scrabble-chess-stay-ikorodu
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Have a wonderful day my people
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by Chummynoni(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2019
i m good at scrabble. my number is @siggy.pls add up
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chummynoni:
i m good at scrabble. my number is @siggy.pls add up

could not get your number from the message you will have to send it again or send me a message on my # its on my profile...
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
U need a job grin
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Dude I hv a job. Well paid job...Cheers.

AmericanDad:
U need a job grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence my people....

This would have been a good day to play scrabble at the park..
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello people how is your week going ?
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by Day169: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Your idea is innovative and laudable.
..wish I lived around there.
More power to you!
Well done!!
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Thanks.

Day169:
Your idea is innovative and laudable.
..wish I lived around there.
More power to you!
Well done!!
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2019
TGIF happy weekend my people enjoy yourself
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Good morning folks. Another Saturday good day to play scrabble enjoy your Saturday God bless....
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
How was your Saturday? Hope you had fun or decided to rest?
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by Chummynoni(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
kolaa007:
How was your Saturday? Hope you had fun or decided to rest?
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
And just like that the weekend is over hustle begins again this week. Have a splendid week ya all....God bless
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Thank you. You will be added to the group...the ministry is moving

Chummynoni
post=82874053:

Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2019
God bless all the legit hustle's. And if your hustle is not legit I don't know who will bless it. Have a fruitful week....
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
The Ministry is growing you can join the train the first meeting is happening soon...we will post pictures of our first meeting with God all things are possible...have a productive Tuesday.

God Bless
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
I love Scrabble but I don't live in Lagos.
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2019
You can look for people around you who u can play with.

Tela101:
I love Scrabble but I don't live in Lagos.
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2019
kolaa007:

You can look for people around you who u can play with.

I play online

(1) (Reply)

Free 100% Sure Fixed Match Whatsapp Group / Tammy Abraham Reacts After Scoring His First Goal For England / When An Injury-time Equalizer Goes Very Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.