Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight (42461 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye And Williams Uchemba's Comedy Skit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by ELVISHOT: 1:43am On Sep 30, 2019
This video will make you forget your problem, laugh wan kill me. Mercy VS Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Edition.

Top Nigerian comedian AY and Williams Uchemba mimic the moment Mercy and Tacha got into argument which led to Tacha being disqualified.

You will recall that Ta cha and Mercy set social media buzzing at early morning of Friday, September 27, 2019, Mercy and Tacha were engaged in a very heated word exchange as they said terrible things to each other.

Mercy pointed out that Tacha should take care of her body because she stinks and Tacha fired back that she did not need to get her body done to sleep around with men like Mercy.

At a point, Mercy who continued to mock Tacha as she was shouting flipped her hair in her face and Tacha yanked Mercy’s hair in reaction.

Their fight got so heated at a point that the male housemates had to intervene and take away any objects the ladies could have used to hurt themselves.

Comedian AY and Williams Uchemba has decided to recreate the moment Tacha and Mercy got into a heated argument.

Watch the video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BDCjFgceN/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/mercy-vs-tacha-ay-and-williams-uchemba.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by ELVISHOT: 1:44am On Sep 30, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by torin: 2:34am On Sep 30, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by Aryastarks(f): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2019
I didn't laugh chai
My problem is bigger than the joke

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by GEOANDSONS: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by 9jayes: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2019
They're making their money.

I need funds any amount fiverr, upwork, PayPal, payoneer BTC etc
Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by Christophorus(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2019
A vast majority of Nigeria's youths wake up to misplaced priorities.

A generation to pity.
Tacha is trending.

God forbid!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by OgbanjeProphet: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by priestchurch(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Not funny..

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by Citytrend: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Hnmm
Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by wilcox(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
E go soon end

1 Like

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by Sylraph1: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Aryastarks:
I didn't laugh chai My problem is bigger than the joke
Your own sadist no be here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by tuneryblue(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
nonsense and irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by FuckDaMods: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2019
I hope they recreated when that smelly tacha was disqualified.. That's the most important part of that show although i don't watch it, i was really fulfilled.
God punish her fans

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by olexjay(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2019
My data is more precious to me than to be wasted on watching irrelevant videos grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by meobizy(f): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Boring!
Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by omenka(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Have never seen AY as a funny guy honestly. Just dont know why.

20 Likes

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by tuneryblue(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2019
all for the grams

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by FactBoyz: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2019
grin
Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by ngwababe(f): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2019
grin

Big and rich people, politicians will attend AY's and Basketmouth's show both here and outside this country just to go and laugh, spend money but will come back to call us lazy and hopeless youths because we are watching BBnaija(another man's business). This my country sef, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by CARLOSZ: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2019
This should rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by gaetano: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2019
I'll never risk my data

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2019
sad

All my favorite creative talent shows on TV that I used to love watching have all disappeared. Only this trash of a show is still airing.

Don't want to sound too self righteous, but this tells a lot about the sort of things we value in this country. Mediocrity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.