Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information (24908 Views)

Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by tollyboy5(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM KUNJILITIS OF THE ANUS.

I TRIPLE DARE YOU TO GO AND SH!T AND USE THE PAGES FROM YOUR BIBLE TO CLEAN THE SH!T FROM YOUR SUCKAWAY ANUS.

I DARE YOU TO USE PAGES FROM THE BIBLE TO CLEAN YOUR COLD CUM FROM YOUR WIFE'S KUKUNASE.
What has been done and seen done can't be undone. keep being delusional you'll still see me on nairaland and nothing would happen. those that did worst now have good jobs and living fine while you give yourself false hope on story books.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Blue3k2: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why mention PDP ? I thought you were non partisan?

Why shouldn't I mention who did it? It's the policy they decided to prioritize. I mention who does it to offend PDP supporters. It's always hilarious to get mentions asking why I'd dare bring up party in politics section.

I dont care much for party. Its policy that matters.
Im sure both parties agree since APC zamfara hasn't given pushback. Read my 1st comment on thread for more serious thought.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Blue3k2: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Zubi10:
Are you a human being at all..this a holy book not a novel.y can't you close your mouth if you've nothing to say

Lol your story book more important than lives and property of citizens. This why you're giving bandit's amnesty and hunting down who dared destoy a book. You guys are hilarious keep the comedy coming.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Efewestern: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Religious hate is also a crime.

Imagine if an aboki tore Bible sheets into a sewage tank in Anambra state.

It might not look serious to you but a person who can do such to a people's sacred book can also do worse to the people who owners of the book - if the opportunity is available.

You get what I'm trying to say?

Oga you are not making sense, when I was in primary school, we do see pages of the Bible on the floor and sewage and no one blinks, the governor didn't shut down the entire school.

Stop justifying rubbish, I'm angry reading this BS, and it's even more sad you find nothing wrong with this, we place too much on religion that we forget that humanity and our needs come first.

Zamfara has one of the highest out of school children in the country, poverty rate is 91%, and what's troubling the governor is a certain holy book?

Weti they sup with una self.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by NkitaAla: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
Chai! What a news, what a country!

Some part of Nigeria needs to go back to stone age era. Too backward and daft!
[/s]
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by ostarlink: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Very soon churches will be burnt. Christian teachers will be targeted before the entire Christians there turn to endangered species. More school dropouts. This is why i tell people that Boko haram didn't just start in 2009. It had been there before then only thst they weren't armed. Most northern children are brainwashed on daily basis are remains boko harams of tomorrow.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by jibrilELsudan: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
tollyboy5:

What has been done and seen done can't be undone. keep being delusional you'll still see me on nairaland and nothing would happen. those that did worst now have good jobs and living fine while you give yourself false hope on story books.

Lol are you scared?

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by leofab(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
I meant his irritants...
BanevsJoker:

Ilk.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by LincolnLynn(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria will never progress with the North as one of her component unit,The region will always drag her back to the stone age,everyone should go their separate ways and develop at their own pace without necessarily compounding the problems of other regions.The irony of the matter is they will protect the holy book with their last blood but will hardly follow its teachings.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Wikerised(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Matwelle don dey mad
Btc and gift cards still needed in bulk
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wendybrown:

Listen to yourself, this is absolute madness. And Yes any religion shouldn't attract fanaticism! No religious leaning should take away your ability of thinking logically and being rational.
Since this is ur thinking, how come you people can't stand or tolerate Muslims and have to desecrate the Quran due to fanaticism.
Christians for me are the fanatics here
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by justli: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Smart move from the governor if you ask me. Watch his rating and love skyrocket amongst his sheeple

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Im a muslim but im ashamed with this kind of steps...

So its not a big deal for the govt that someone (probably a student) tore pages of the quran?

This is nonsense on the part of the useless zamfara govt
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Bitnet(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
what does FM mean in radio | Africa funny video | street quiz | penzazo tv
Nigeria people will not kill me, chia what is fm. please subscribe to our channel for more funny street quiz.
#fm #penzazotv #trending #comedy #streetquiz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF80fuCk8wI
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Rasdagama: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Peak of Stupidity!
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by nogragra: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
correctyourself:
[b]When other countries are busy paying for research to develop their economy, [/b]this state govt is paying two million to get info on paper printed and sold on the street bookshop, and tomorrow street begging by teenagers continued because people without knowledge of what is mostly important to leave a good live are the ones in power.

What if you pay the millions the person goes invest buy more and put them on erosion, you will pay another 100million and another serious business more lucrative than kidnapping kick start, because of lack of intelligent and religious ideology. This is just one of the unproductive leaders.

go and face your governors or u dont have them or they are busy wasting money sharing kerosene
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by litaninja(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is the priority of a nothern state where insurgency and banditry are reigning supreme.
Haq Haq Haq
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
freeze001:
Shush! It is only a dysfunctional society that will shut down scarce, critical education resources just because of a religious book when no life is in danger. It is that same dysfunctional, backward and sick society that can and has in fact targeted and murdered Christians in the North just because of a cartoon depiction of Mohammed in another country! When statistics are counted, the entire Nigeria pays the price instead of the backward lot with priorities turned inside out!

Like I said, it is a matter of different values; for example, what could be more backward than act of Cannibalism and breeding and sale of children in baby factories, like animals, which many of you seem to be comfortable with in the south?
I can go on and enumerate even more primitive and backward practices you ppl indulge in the south but would not because there is no point since many of you have long abandoned your moral and religious compass and had instead embraced waywardness and depravity in the form of advancement.

Lakum deenukum waliya deeni - for you your religion and for me my religion.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Wendybrown(f): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Since this is ur thinking, how come you people can't stand or tolerate Muslims and have to desecrate the Quran due to fanaticism.

Seems you concluded already on who perpetuated the act ,anyways can keep deluding yourself(ves) that anyone has the time fr your religion. Don't get me wrong , I have nothing against the religion or any at that it's just the silly actions of some extremists like yourself I must say that irritates me. P.S Islam isn't the first or d only religion u ppl should stop acting like na una know God d rest of us na devil children.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by freeze001(f): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Like I said, it is a matter of different values; for example, what could be more backward than act of Cannibalism and breeding and sale of children in baby factories, like animals, which many of you seem to be comfortable with in the south?
I can go on and enumerate even more primitive and backward practices you ppl indulge in the south but would not because there is no point since many of you have long abandoned your moral and religious compass and had instead embraced waywardness and depravity in the form of advancement.

Lakum deenukum waliya deeni - for you your religion and for me my religion.

Your almajiri system is the worst from of the baby factory crime which has the seal of approval of all your religious and political leaders simply because it churns out a ready army of ignorant miscreants and at the centre of your almajiri practice is islam. Baby factory issues and cannibalism are major crimes that are frowned on in the South and that is why perpetrators are denounced once found. Also note that none of these things are carried out in the name of the Church or Jesus Christ. However, you clearly support this madness by the state governor because it is your religion and creed.

For almajiri, y'all claim that parents give birth and hand them to quranic teachers where these millions of children are deliberately excluded from sound education and indoctrinated with inhuman thoughts, raw hate and evil! These are the worst possible crimes and more so because it is shrouded under religion, it is apparently acceptable! That is why we should never be in the same country so y'all can kill yourselves cos when that demonic religious frenzy starts, you also look for non-muslims to kill too.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by freeze001(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
From whichever hole you operate, you have judged some people as responsible for tearing quran. I hope you are ok there o!
NOETHNICITY:
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by tollyboy5(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

Lol are you scared?
do I look like someone who competing with foolishness here? undecided
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wendybrown:

Seems you concluded already on who perpetuated the act ,anyways can keep deluding yourself(ves) that anyone has the time fr your religion. Don't get me wrong , I have nothing against the religion or any at that it's just the silly actions of some extremists like yourself I must say that irritates me. P.S Islam isn't the first or d only religion u ppl should stop acting like na una know God d rest of us na devil children.
continue to deceive urself that the act wasn't carried out by a Christian
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Efewestern:

Oga you are not making sense, when I was in primary school, we do see pages of the Bible on the floor and sewage and no one blinks, the governor didn't shut down the entire school.

Stop justifying rubbish, I'm angry reading this BS, and it's even more sad you find nothing wrong with this, we place too much on religion that we forget that humanity and our needs come first.

Zamfara has one of the highest out of school children in the country, poverty rate is 91%, and what's troubling the governor is a certain holy book?

Weti they sup with una self.

Same thing here. As a kid I saw many sheets of Bible, Quran and SOP (Songs of Praise) on the floor.

But these sheets are not the first sheets of the Quran to be seen in unpleasant places. There's something more to it.

I'm certain that the government sensed deliberate and orchestrated sacrilege and that's why they did what they did.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
freeze001:

Your almajiri system is the worst from of the baby factory crime which has the seal of approval of all your religious and political leaders simply because it churns out a ready army of ignorant miscreants and at the centre of your almajiri practice is islam. Baby factory issues and cannibalism are major crimes that are frowned on in the South and that is why perpetrators are denounced once found. Also note that none of these things are carried out in the name of the Church or Jesus Christ. However, you clearly support this madness by the state governor because it is your religion and creed.

For almajiri, y'all claim that parents give birth and hand them to quranic teachers where these millions of children are deliberately excluded from sound education and indoctrinated with inhuman thoughts, raw hate and evil! These are the worst possible crimes and more so because it is shrouded under religion, it is apparently acceptable! That is why we should never be in the same country so y'all can kill yourselves cos when that demonic religious frenzy starts, you also look for non-muslims to kill too.

You should be ashamed of yourself for making light of the gross barbarism of Cannibalism and breeding and selling of Bastard babies in factories like farm animals; in which the former involves the killing and eating of another human being, for which all you could say was that it was being frowned upon in the south.
How dare you compare the Almajiri system of education (admittedly with all its shortcomings) against one of such disgusting primitive barbarism - this kind of mindset is typical of how your value system had degenerated.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by jibrilELsudan: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
tollyboy5:

do I look like someone who competing with foolishness here? undecided

Yeah. It is your type that will fvck a woman then start to cry after you cum.

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
These are the idiots I share a country with!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by chimauga(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2019
these is the type of people you share the same country with, these is same people that does not know that copies of Quran could be printed or copied at a local printing machine or even with your phone and a printer, these are people that always fight for their Gods... and you will squeeze them together to be one country, it is not possible.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Fallenhunter: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Zamfara should immediately be cut off from federal funding. If they can set up a 23 member committee and offer a reward of 2 million just for a stupid case of a book being torn up and it's pages discarded in the sewer instead of spending that money and time on dealing with rampant poverty or crime then the state clearly does not need or deserve the money and resources it is given. Let the people of Zamfara suffer for the idiot leaders they elect.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Fallenhunter: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2019
newwater:
Islam as a religion, muslims as the followers respect Al qur'an the whole lot, so if you do not have sure knowledge about that,or your failure to be faithful and rational keep your useless brains out.

The Qur'an is a book. You may respect it and that's fine but wasting money and time by creating a 23 member committee to investigate the incident and giving a 2 million Naira reward is extremely stupid and the kind of thing that only a governer with useless brains can do. Maybe if muslims spent their time worrying about things that actually matter rather than worshipping a book, the muslim states wouldn't be the worst in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Armed Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) / N5m Reward For Information On Terwase Akwaza, Alias Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.