Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso (18597 Views)

'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Ritelar: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2019
I weak
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Abeymills(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2019
The same bandit a whole apc gov as instructed n directed by d kunu sipping daura Fulani president bubu to negotiate with bandit to stop killing n kidnapping in d president own state d mallams n mofos dat vote him into power are not safe useless govt

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Edyice: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2019
What does burkina-faso have that they are buying slaves

Muslims life style self done tire person

Lord lugard decision was so wrong ...

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by IamAtikulate: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2019
If cultism mistakenly enters the North, it will be over for them.

Anything they touch becomes different.

Terrorism
Kidnapping
Drugs
Bandits

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by nwamabo247(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2019
Slave! NA wa does it still exist.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Validated: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2019
hatchy:
Lugard will rot in hottest part of hell for this useless contraption.

The North and South have nothing in common at all at all.
Oga, Luggard just implemented what some people sat down in UK to decide. Let the man be. We should blame UK for this mess. They are now seeking BREXIT but will vehemently object to anything but One Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Princedapace(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2019
meccuno:
The greatest mistake for the black man was amalgamation. The southern part of Nigeria is in serious bondage. We need to be free from these Northerners before it's too late. Division is the only way forward .

I sincerely don't know why great southern leaders don't want to talk about this.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
Anything aboki touch must different undecided.

I thought they gave the repentant kidnappers amnesty and a sitting governor went to meet the bandits in their hideout to felicitate with them.

The northerners are breeding warlords in their region,it will definitely consume them all.This is how they treated bokoharam with kids glove until it exploded on them. I hope they keep it in their region sha.

I laughed wink

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by jrusky(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Selling Nigerians to BurkinaFaso

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by jrusky(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
Selling Nigerians to BurkinaFaso

Are you kidding me

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by israelmao(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Even in Buhari's own state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Alashoalash10: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by godofuck231: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2019
gaetano:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bandits-sell-20-katsina-kidnap-victims-to-slave-merchants-in-burkina-faso/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
send in the NIA direct element unit, eliminate each one of these slave traders and rescue each nigerian citizen back , this would have been my action as a leader but again no cow was Missing so.........
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Validated: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2019
Princedapace:

I sincerely don't know why great southern leaders don't want to talk about this.
Do you not know that only IPOB terrorist talk about division? All southerners are cowed and scared of being called IPOB supporters. MURIC will be afraid of becoming minority religions in united south, hence we are on a long walk with the north.
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by cooljude(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2019
This is disgusting and utterly unacceptable. Nigerians been sold for Ransome as slave is painful. This human beings shouldn't even have a space to sleep. They should be hunted down and treated as wild pigs
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by adenigga(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2019
dokyOloye:

Only southern borders

Niger republic is not in d south. It's in north east of Nigeria.
Both Benin & Niger Republics is closed.
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by sylve11: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2019
Validated:

Do you not know that only IPOB terrorist talk about division? All southerners are cowed and scared of being called IPOB supporters. MURIC will be afraid of becoming minority religions in united south, hence we are on a long walk with the north.

No one is scared. Well, it all depends on how you see it. undecided cool
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by lastempero: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2019
This fulani terrorists are ruthless
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Cutehector(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2019
There is urgent need to de-amalgamate the northern and southern protectorates!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Vikynas: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2019
Switruth:
I thought borders are closed. This country self.
Hausa and Fulani borders are never closed always open for crime.. Buhari's Government

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by deavicky(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Switruth:
not to personnel. It's only close for consumers goods. Beside they don't pass through the border there lot of route to enter and leave Nigeria from the north.
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by maxzzo1(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2019
Switruth:
Na only sw borders are closed make una dey deceive una sef

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by obembet(f): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2019
meccuno:
The greatest mistake for the black man was amalgamation. The southern part of Nigeria is in serious bondage. We need to be free from these Northerners before it's too late. Division is the only way forward .

Its too late for this generation dear. Let election come now, u will see southern shouting Buhari /atiku
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by dokyOloye: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2019
adenigga:

Niger republic is not in d south. It's in north east of Nigeria.
Both Benin & Niger Republics is closed.
Bros,if you don't know,ask.
B/w Nigeria and Niger republic, Chad and northern Cameroon, there is nothing like border.
You think El rufai and Buhari didn't know what they were saying when they said killer herdsmen are from Mali?
The northerners love it like that cos of their islamic and hausa/fulani brotherhood then aided by the fact that customs, immigration and in fact all the armed forces in d zoo are dominated by same hausa/Fulani muslims.
Why do you think cars are so cheap in d core north?
Cos half of the cars there don't have custom papers and nobody will ever ask you for custom papers so far you are using it in the north unlike what happens in the south where customs routinely impound even cars that have stayed 10yrs.
Same thing with foreign rice,vegetable oil etc.It only becomes a problem when you want to transport it to the south.

Forget it,Nigeria is a scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by osuofia2(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2019
Fake news from ipob blogs, bubu is the best president in the world. Igbos are enemies of progress in zombies voice
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by JonOlive: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Eh! Are u kidney me?!
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by adenigga(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2019
dokyOloye:

B/w Nigeria and Niger republic, Chad and northern Cameroon, there is nothing like border.
You think El rufai and Buhari didn't know what they were saying when they said killer herdsmen are from Mali?
The northerners love it like that cos of their islamic and hausa/fulani brotherhood then aided by the fact that customs, immigration and in fact all the armed forces in d zoo are dominated by same hausa/Fulani muslims.
Cos half of the cars there don't have custom papers and nobody will ever ask you for custom papers so far you are using it in the north unlike what happens in the south where customs routinely impound even cars that have stayed 10yrs.
Same thing with foreign rice,vegetable oil etc.It only becomes a problem when you want to transport it to the south.

I now understand your comment. So, I concurr. You are on point! Kudos bros!
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Shuugar98(f): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2019
next level of Slave trading from Apc led by bubu....from suffering and smiling to suffering and suicide
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by ZaraGift: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2019
dokyOloye:

You're right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrWlM_-R5P4

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by greypencils: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2019
And yet the stupid north still throws its borders open to Fulani's from Niger and Chad, You think you are doing me, you are doing yourself. The bulk of this wahala will start and end with the North. Thank God they have uncontrolled population, enough people to boom the kidnapping trade. Can we Southerners split from the North already? Shebi they dont want to have sense?
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by meccuno: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2019
obembet:

Its too late for this generation dear. Let election come now, u will see southern shouting Buhari /atiku
There is still hope for now. The north has no intention of development and its affecting the south seriously. if we dont do something soon,our children would blame us. we are not running a country but destroying it. the best bet is to jump ship. Those who want to be backward can continue to be so.
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by olajide8(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Attacks Reported In Benue Communities / Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence / Police Arraign 2 For Stealing $14 Million From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.