Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso (18602 Views)

'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by efighter: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2019
dokyOloye:

Only southern borders

And Niger Republic and Chad Republic have also been begging Buhari not to let their people die of hunger. Or are you saying that Buhari opened only Katsina border so that his own people can be kidnapped and sold into slavery? Can you see where your hatred for Buhari has landed you? Your brain is now working upside down.
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Don't Weep for Nigeria

Any young man or lady who still pins his or her hope on Nigeria is in for a rude shock. Try scholarships and apply for jobs abroad. Do not believe it is impossible. Leave tgese old men to battle it out and if they eventually get it right, you can come back and hold a top position.

Son, there are some decisions you will take that your children will thank you in the future.

Richdad

Bad advice, in fact , foolish advice.

By the time the people you are ill advising come back or perhaps their children , there will be NOTHING left for them.

Stay and fight.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by ajebuter(f): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2019
Slavery??

Started in Buhari's own backyard and to his own people!

Introduction to Next Level..

Nigeria don buy market..
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by rakumi(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2019
See, y'all should stop stressing yourselves. Katsina is fine, remembering the millions that voted bubu from Katsina, they've to be fine

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by notoriousbabe: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Evil things plenty for North

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by idesylvester(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
He closed the southern border and allow the Northern border operate
Switruth:
I thought borders are closed. This country self.
Re: Bandits Sell 20 Katsina Kidnap Victims To Slave Merchants In Burkina Faso by Switruth: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
idesylvester:
He closed the southern border and allow the Northern border operate
. All I can remember is that when it’s time for Xmas things are made hard for the southerners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State / Police Arraign 2 For Stealing $14 Million From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.