Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Deep Secrets Behind Miscarriages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deep Secrets Behind Miscarriages (4847 Views)

Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / How To Know Some Deep Secrets / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deep Secrets Behind Miscarriages by Loveaflame(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
The Word declares “THERE SHALL NOTHING CAST THEIR YOUNG” in Exodus 23:26a.Also in Malachi 3:11c says, “NEITHER SHALL YOUR VINE CAST HER FRUIT BEFORE THE TIME”
Miscarriage is not the will of God but of the devil. Miscarriage is when a woman loses her pregnancy before nine months. In most cases it happens in the third and fourth month mostly base on the cases I have handled.
Although there are few physical factors that can cause it like a man beating the wife, too much stress, falling heavily and hitting the stomach on the floor or ground etc. As far as I am concerned I still attribute them to demonic manipulation.
What are the causes of miscarriages and what are the signs to know when one is about to occur?
In most cases miscarriages are caused majorly by witchcraft and marine forces. It can also be caused by curses, evil covenants and acts of sin. Let me start with my own personal experience before the naïve ones will begin to sin against God.
I married in the year 1999 December 4th precisely. After two months in marriage, my observed any time she takes in and dreams of seeing a red cloth or red palm oil, she will see her period the next day or less than three days. This continued for months .I also became a partaker of that dream as well. When I see red palm oil also, she will lose the pregnancy.
We did not take it serious until we understood this was an attack from the witchcraft kingdom. We had to embark on a three days warfare prayers with fasting before we broke that power off our lives. So many people are suffering silently from the hands of the oppressors who I call puppies. What are the causes then?
1. WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS: This one major dimension for this problem. How do they achieve this ungodly fits in the lives of people.
a. Through Wedding Gifts. This is real. There are some couples who received gifts during their wedding/traditional ceremonies. Such gifts have been charmed to cause the havoc of miscarriages in such family.
b. Witchcraft Dreams: Dreams like;
i. Seeing red substance in the dream like red cloth, palm oil etc.
ii. Delicate fragile falling from someone’s one and gets broken like plates, tumblers, eggs etc.
READ THE REST AT THE SITE BELOW WHICH IS THE SOURCE
https://www./399414010083253/permalink/639022319455753/
Re: The Deep Secrets Behind Miscarriages by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ban this thread please!

This is false information. This could lead pregnant women to go to false prophets when they have complications in pregnancies rather than going to a doctor

1 Like

Re: The Deep Secrets Behind Miscarriages by Loveaflame(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
@logicboy03,do you see where it is written in the post that pregnant women should not go to doctors?Please,medical fields have the area and cases they can handle.Same with spiritual fields.Keep your beliefs to yourself.I am talking to those who who have spiritual problems not medical.Thanks for your understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Why were All The Prophets Born In The Middle East? / The Origin Of Hell-fire In Christian Teaching / >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.