Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Keep Mosquitoes, Flies & Bugs Out And Let Fresh Air In With This Magic Mesh - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Keep Mosquitoes, Flies & Bugs Out And Let Fresh Air In With This Magic Mesh (876 Views)

Let Me Show You How To Receive 110,000 AIR In 48hr / NBC Code: Netflix, Amazon, Irokotv, Africa Magic May End Investment In Nigeria / Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Mosquitoes, Flies & Bugs Out And Let Fresh Air In With This Magic Mesh by Besthand2015: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2019
MAGIC MESH DELUXE Hands-Free Screen Door opens then closes itself behind you, allowing you to walk easily through even when your hands are full. Magic Mesh can be used as a replacement for a fixed screen door and fits front, rear, interior or exterior, entry, patio, deck, porch, balcony, glass, garage, and even sliding doors. Fits standard size doors.
STRONG & POWERFUL Magnets along with heavy duty mesh are unique features of our magnetic screen door. The middle seam of the screen door is strategically lined with 18 magnets that keep the best seal and closure but open easily. MAGIC MESH is frameless, durable, detachable, & stores away easily for the off season.
EASY TO INSTALL No tools are required. Includes all you need to install: (1) 83 in x 39 in Mesh Panel, (9) Hook & Loop Strips (20) Wood Tacks. Magic Mesh now has one panel installation, simply peel the adhesive backing off the hook and loop strips and apply to door frame.
LET FRESH AIR IN & KEEP BUGS OUT! Enjoy the outdoors, while inside! durable mesh keeps pesky insects, mosquitos, flies, and bugs out! Magic Mesh stays up all season & stores away easily for the off season. Great for pets, allows them to go in & out with ease!
DON’T BE FOOLED - Get the Original Hands-Free Magnetic Door, First to Be Seen on TV from us! Join The 5 Million Other Happy Customers!
Call or chat me up on WhatsApp now to place your orders 08108438452...price is 7k,
Note:we deliver to your doorstep Nationwide and payment on delivery

Re: Keep Mosquitoes, Flies & Bugs Out And Let Fresh Air In With This Magic Mesh by Besthand2015: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
Still available
Re: Keep Mosquitoes, Flies & Bugs Out And Let Fresh Air In With This Magic Mesh by Besthand2015: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Keep the calls coming

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Use MT4 App / Make Millons Selling Stc 30 / I Got An Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000naira In Less Than Six Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.