Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. (47984 Views)

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again' / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Quorax: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Babaalata:

You dare not insult some 'baba' online o. If not 'SSD' go follow you chat offlinegrin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Babaalata: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
omenka:
I don't find the reply wizkid gave as funny but look at the whole bunch of folks laughing their asses off at the comment.

This life ehn, your *jokes* are recieved mostly on the basis of your social and financial status.

I'm sure if some unknown broke dude had made that comment, even Teni would have blocked him.

My people make una hustle oo!!

You just said my mind bro. If na nobody make that comment, the whole instagram would be on fire now. Feminist go call for the execution of the guy self, the comment self no funny at all, but people just dey laugh sheepishly. The ones wey wan insult am self, dey use style do so... Wetin money go cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by ayoevans6: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Babaalata:
I can see people avoiding to insult Whizkid directly.
My guys make money o so that people will be afraid to insult you.
My one Cent cool
my bro wizzy just well behaved that's y he doesn't get insult that much not by the money because there are countless number of times davido and others I can remember have been insulted directly

1 Like

Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

我还在学习 smiley
慢慢学好
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by godofuck231: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
I just Saw the Guy �That's Dating my Sister
Buying Packs of Condoms in a Chemist�
And I Went Home�
Only to Find my Sister �Preparing to go Out
Pls what should I do?
mind your business or become an enemy of her fantasy
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Fantazy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin I don't know when WizKid go dash person money!
The guy too stingy
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by NigPatriot(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pearlyakin:

That girl get voice abeg, especially for the Delta soap song, pls do you have her IG handle cheesy

@efezino_
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Akinwale14(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Stevecovey:

Tiwa has better gbedu (Dance songs) than Simi.

Simi has better songs than Tiwa.
You are confused so no need to argue with you
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Akinwale14(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
ayoevans6:
my bro wizzy just well behaved that's y he doesn't get insult that much not by the money because there are countless number of times davido and others I can remember have been insulted directly
Well Behaved as how?
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
EmekaBlue:
慢慢学好
好嘞 smiley
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by mozona(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
teni tweet and starboy took over her page
hmm

1 Like

Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by stieyven(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
I just Saw the Guy �That's Dating my Sister
Buying Packs of Condoms in a Chemist�
And I Went Home�
Only to Find my Sister �Preparing to go Out
Pls what should I do?
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you utter. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you utter. Matthew 12 :36

Tell me how you're making sense!!!!
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by ayoevans6: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Akinwale14:
Well Behaved as how?
telling u hw is a no from me sorry
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Babaalata: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2019
ayoevans6:

The retirement age for civil servants is 60years or 35years in Service. Baba should be resting and enjoying his retirement by now. I wonder what they want an 80 something year old President to achieve in third term.
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Akinwale14(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2019
ayoevans6:
telling u hw is a no from me sorry
Type correct English abeg
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by ayoevans6: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Akinwale14:
Type correct English abeg
sorry o no b me do u
Bitter human
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by Akinwale14(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2019
ayoevans6:
sorry o no b me do u Bitter human
Useless Human being ,common English u no fit type
Re: Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. by ayoevans6: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Akinwale14:
Useless Human being ,common English u no fit type
I think you need mental support I understand the situation of the country have made most people retarded and you are no exception that's why you join the bandwagon of frustrated internet users spilling trash all over as a matter of fact you need to seek for advise and counselling before you loose your mind as a human so sorry bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show / 'Celebrate Me': Timaya Confronts Patoranking For Not Mentioning Him As Big Name / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.