Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie (60066 Views)

Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again' / Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Abdulazeez99: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Pop singer Wizkid has fired back at the special assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on social media Lauretta Onochie after she criticised him for ‘insulting’ the president on Sunday.

It all started after the ‘Ojuelegba’ singer knocked Buhari for wishing US President Donald Trump a “quick recovery from COVID-19” amid the security tension in Nigeria.

Wizkid had taken to his Twitter page to vent his annoyance at the president, describing him as an “old man” who should be paying attention to issues in the country rather than in the United States, Igbere TV reports.

He spoke amid outrage against the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) after a video showing a man allegedly gunned down in Delta by operatives of the police unit went viral.

Reacting on Tuesday, Onochie described Wizkid as a “dumbkid”, who exhibited crass ignorance and childishness in the way he addressed the president.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1313459599324872705?s=19

Wizkid then responded, saying Onochie should be ashamed for making such utterance about age.

He wrote: “Lol a 77 year old man is not young ma.. You are a woman and a mother and kids are getting killed by police/sars and this is all you have to say? shame on you!!! shame on you!! I am a father and age has nothing to do with demanding for a better governance in my country!!”

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1313578929740025859?s=19

Due to the public outcry, Igbere TV reports that the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Mohammed Adamu had banned SARS from undertaking routine patrols and search duties.

Celebrities also called for protest using the ‘EndSARS’ hashtag, with Runtown volunteering to lead a march against police brutality at the Lekki toll gate on Thursday.

230 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Djauro: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2020
A big shame on her

825 Likes 52 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by YoonSung20: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Insensitive Woman!

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website or Company Website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details

309 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Ezemarcel(m): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2020
A very big shame on her..... stomach infrastructural being

623 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by OkuFaba(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Is like almost everybody in the OLD MAN's cabinet don't have sense.

Are they trying to defend Bubu's old age?? I won't be surprised when they would come out and tell us Buhari is celebrating 30yrs old birthday..

This government is built on lies and deceit

592 Likes 38 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Sbsrules: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2020
The internet never forgets grin

585 Likes 45 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Romanoff(f): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Is it just me or she always looks drunk?

304 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dollytino4real(f): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2020
every government always have two or three anyhow talkers, just dat this buhari own worst pass

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by yanabasee(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2020
So because wizkid is a kid....He shouldn't contribute his opinions to how the government should rule him and his family?

Wizkid have contributed much more to this country than what lauretta will ever contribute....

Lauretta should worship wizkid anytime she sees him....

At the age wizkid is...and the money he's got.... Lauretta was running around naked at this age looking for politicians to beg for opportunities to be posting nonsense...

245 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Wiskid was right I concur with everything he has said.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by osamz007: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2020
SHE'S VERY STUPID!

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by osamz007: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:
The internet never forgets grin
immediately they join buhari regime their sense gets redundant

277 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dangermouse(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2020
yanabasee:
So because wizkid is a kid....He shouldn't contribute his opinions to how the government should rule him and his family?

Wizkid I. his own have contributed much more to this country than what lauretta will ever contribute....

Lauretta should worship wizkid anytime she sees him....

At the age wizkid is...and the money he's got.... Lauretta was running around naked at this age looking for politicians to beg for opportunities to be posting nonsense...
I taya for all these buhari attack dogs. They have no shame and pretends to have lost touch with the realities and challenges bedeviling the country. Shame!

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by CosmicPhoenix: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2020
it has nothing to do with buhari's regime,this is brown envelope at work.

osamz007:

immediately they join buhari regime their sense gets redundant

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by DenreleDave(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Let's settle this fight..

Team wizkid click Like

Team Lauretta click share..

236 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by NoshakingGod(f): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Ok
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by nairaman66(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Way to go Wizzy! Shame on the old hag. That woman reeks of unscrupulous statements all wired in lies!

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Adrian9(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Leave her,maybe she is a lapdog to those politicians!
Make she open her mouth anyhow.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Denique(f): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Mo je ri Wizkid cheesy

Dem don finish Lauretta–finish am grin

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by seanwilliam(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Like for wizzy share for onochie

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by bigdammyj: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Noted
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by igbarasdynasty: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
She is the Bigger Hypocrite... APC Zombies come and defend your slowpoke DRUNKARD

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by BoboNogoDie: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
I trust whizzy,
He doesn't slack to DROP IT LIKE it's hot.
The senseless senile OSU old hag has met her match.

She should go and ask hanty smelly pusṣy aka Linda ìkejì grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Freestainworld(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
if I mistakenly jam this woman for road, I will make sure her mouth will be roasted

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Finnese001: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Our own very wizzy

Our own very super star

Ojuelegba representative

You're truly made in Lagos

Omo ologo

Baba Bolu, King Ayo & Zion

The only true youth ambassador

Baba you get mouth joor nothing do you, we sane youths dey your back

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Felixalex(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Dangrace01: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Wizzy the greatest nice one bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dadavivo: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Its like this woman job is to be attacking People who oppose APC bad governance. I don't understand her job .

She need to stop drinking too much inside that Aso Villa.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.