Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Cabal's Planning To Kick Osinbajo Out Of Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cabal's Planning To Kick Osinbajo Out Of Aso Villa (364 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cabal's Planning To Kick Osinbajo Out Of Aso Villa by Madmohamed1: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2021
The northern Fulani cabal's is making Sirius plan to kick Osinbajo out of Aso Rock before the end of month or firs week of nest month.
So they will start media atack against him.

The Fulani is seriously monitoring his movements. Anything he is doing whit his cell phone is monitored,. The Fulani DSS is following him up and down taking photos of his activity's and sending them to the cabal's.

Yes I have people in Aso Rock I will continue to expose them. Just last week they make a statement about civil savant leaking government documents will be sanctioned all because of me. I have assess to some government documents which I will expose when time come.

1 Like

Re: The Cabal's Planning To Kick Osinbajo Out Of Aso Villa by Chris525: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2021
I’m sorry but I don’t see why they’d do that.
Re: The Cabal's Planning To Kick Osinbajo Out Of Aso Villa by Chicagoesontop: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Might be true
Re: The Cabal's Planning To Kick Osinbajo Out Of Aso Villa by Madmohamed1: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Chris525:

I’m sorry but I don’t see why they’d do that.
just wait the time with tell
Re: The Cabal's Planning To Kick Osinbajo Out Of Aso Villa by Madmohamed1: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
Might be true
I have this information from Aso Rock

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UCHE MEFOR MUST FACE JUSTICE - DENOUNCING NNAMDI KANU IS NOT ENOUGH / “gov Bello A Potential Prison Inmate Not Presidential Hopeful,” Says NYCN / Our members will not obey anti-open grazing laws -Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.