Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

12 Songs That Talks About Nigeria Independence - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 12 Songs That Talks About Nigeria Independence (455 Views)

Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Songs That Talks About Nigeria Independence by HiztoryBox(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria Independence holds a strong significant emblem to the unity we share Nigerians. As we are already in the mood of celebrating Nigeria’s 59th Independence; which we got from the British colonial masters in Saturday, Oct 1st 1960.

We have listened 12 classic tunes from various Nigeria ARISTES both gospel and secular that will surely remind you of the unity and love we share as Nigerians.

Here is our List

Originality – Faze

2. Street Credibility- 2face and 9ice.

3. One Love – Onyeka Onwenu.

4. Naija Dey Bam- Sammie Okposo.

5. Which Way Nigeria – Sunny Okosun.

6. The Way Forward – Sunny Ade.

7. Nigeria My Beloved Country – Funmi Adams.

8. Nigeria Go Survive – Veno.

9. Let's Live Together- Kush.

10. Motherland – Sound Sultan.

11. Green Land – Ty Bello.

12. Great Nation- Timi Dakolo

Read the full details https://www.hiztorybox.com.ng/12-songs-that-talks-about-nigeria-independence/

Don't Forget to Join us tomorrow as we discuss Nigeria Independence via 599 tweets.Read More here https://www.hiztorybox.com.ng/press-release-599-tweets-on-nigeria-independenceoctober-2019/

Do you have your own list? Drop yours Below.
Re: 12 Songs That Talks About Nigeria Independence by Racoon(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria My Beloved Country – Funmi Adams. This was my favourite when I was in primary school but passion for Nigeria today have been bastardized by the unfortunate cascade of political events.
Re: 12 Songs That Talks About Nigeria Independence by HiztoryBox(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Yes,it was a good song back in the days
Racoon:
Nigeria My Beloved Country – Funmi Adams. This was my favourite when I was in primary school but passion for Nigeria today have been bastardized by the unfortunate cascade of political events.
Re: 12 Songs That Talks About Nigeria Independence by olasaad(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Late Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister- Democracy, Questionnaire etc.
Re: 12 Songs That Talks About Nigeria Independence by HiztoryBox(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2019
can you PLease share the link?
olasaad:
Late Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister- Democracy, Questionnaire etc.

(1) (Reply)

[HOT BANG] Aloba Fresh – Fabuu (lie) / Nigerian Twins Sisters Song (oldies) / [mp3] Roddy Ricch Ft. Gunna – Stay Wit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.