Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi (1964 Views)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by LZAA: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
manmen:

is

Abia governor need you guys more
Abia is dacaying day by day but your attention is on yoruba land

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by manmen: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
MrColdsweat:
From now till 2023 will be a trying time for the yoruba nation. The fulanis will try to bully them out of the 2023 presidency. They will resort to fighting for oduduwa. it will be 1965 all over again. Something big will happen to nigeria.

Assuming this is the way you reason in real life your mom would be in a high place
Unfortunately your reasoning doesn't exceed nairaland
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by ericuzor(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Nope but it’s only the Ibos that can say that kind of thing.

I’m not even bothered about that, just tryna let the guy know the initial person wasn’t Yoruba.

you really have to change that mindset of yours that only ibos can say this or that about Yoruba that's so wrong this is a public forum where people can decide to be anybody.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by NkitaAla: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
manmen:

Jobless man
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by YorubaHero12: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
ericuzor:
you really have to change that mindset of yours that only ibos can say this or that about Yoruba that's so wrong this is a public forum where people can decide to be anybody.

Bro I won’t try to be politically correct, it’s only the Ibos that can say that.

I don’t have a problem with the Igbos tho, everyone should be able to say what they want on a public forum just like you opined.

Just do your own personal research on Nairaland, check the history of the post of anyone that mention yourba muslims, if you see any other tribe that mention it unprovoked except the Igbos, I will tender an apology to you.

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by RomanGreen: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
ericuzor:
I just wonder why prominent Yoruba elder statemen area mostly quite about this sowore issue..

They are all spineless cowards

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by Omenkata: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Bro I won’t try to be politically correct, it’s only the Ibos that can say that.

I don’t have a problem with the Igbos tho, everyone should be able to say what they want on a public forum just like you opined.

Just do your own personal research on Nairaland, check the history of the post of anyone that mention yourba muslims, if you see any other tribe that mention it unprovoked except the Igbos, I will tender an apology to you.

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by Doc10q: 5:15am On Oct 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

So d yorubas who are christains can not also mention d yoruba muslims in a provocative way (since they feel it's them that cause trouble for d christain ones) Abi...is only ibos that does it that way Abi?

Something must be wrong with u if that's how u observe things. Your analysis is jus based on errors and biased.

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by GMbuharii: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2019
ericuzor:
you are a Yoruba Muslim is that why you can't support your own fellow yoruba christian brother but you rather support buhari because he is a Muslim.. Making you bias of your own tribe because of religion

Heyyyy,freshg is only being sarcastic!

Read between his lines,you see his true picture, thanks and God bless.
Spread the word
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by GMbuharii: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

The Yoruba will not back down no matter the bullying by the north or any mortal.

But I’m even looking at it from a different perspective. I pray the north antagonize the Yorubas so that we can hasten the breakup of this country faster.

The last equation will be to drive almost 70% of the Yorubas into not believing anymore in this entity so we can start clamoring for the breakup too. If the Yorubas join the fold with the south, the north will never survive it.

I still don’t understand something, the North has virtually nothing, no sustainable education, no good economy, the ills of every wrong in Nigeria, and yet they see themselves as kings when they should be subservient to the south.

It’s the fault of Azikwe, Akintola, and the rest of the early southerners. The military coup also contributed to their grab of power.

You knew this yet you people campaigned vigorously for buhari. I know you will tag me Igbo ( which i ain't) and accuse me of campaigning for Atiku (which I never did),but I can boldly say the people who campaigned and voted for Atiku were wise enough to at least try get this disaster and certified failure of a buhari out of,away from our lives. And btw,I make mention of Yoruba mozlms too.

Oya, apologize

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by GMbuharii: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Racoon:
Oh! This man is an IPOB youth according to the mummified zombies.The tiger have bare his fangs.He that rides on the back of the tiger always ends up in its belly.Good morning Sahara Reporters.

cc: OP-http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/30/sowore-goes-court-today-yoruba-race-under-siegetime-go-our-separate-ways-bayo-oluwasanmi

Lalasticlala obinoscopy oam4j lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback keep this s message on front page,keep it rolling

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by mercyville: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Anything Yorubaish and some people will stay awake all night cheesy.

You people should pray that they continue the antagonization....
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege...time To Go Our Separate Ways Bayo Oluwasanmi by MrColdsweat: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2019
manmen:

Assuming this is the way you reason in real life your mom would be in a high place
Unfortunately your reasoning doesn't exceed nairaland
You are sick in the head for mentioning my mum. omo ale.

Ali Baba Lashes Out : Last Last... We Will Drink Our Crude Oil.... / Trump Donates His Salary To Fight Coronavirus (Photo) / Ganduje: Until You Give A Man Power And Money, U Don't Know Him