Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) (31832 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
zoba88:
A man was shot dead by armed robbers in Lokoja.The identity of the deceased is yet to be known.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/armed-robbers-shoot-man-dead-in.html?m=1
There is more to this story, this man is driving a car from lagos to where ever it is going to be used, its an imported yet to be registered car!
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
zoba88:
A man was shot dead by armed robbers in Lokoja.The identity of the deceased is yet to be known.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/armed-robbers-shoot-man-dead-in.html?m=1

This could be the works of Assassins.

Probably it is BUSINESS DEAL GONE WRONG !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Asifiwe(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
They must have trailed him. That vehicle is Tokunbo car
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Carsontyqa(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lokoja is becoming a strange land overnight...God help us! rip to the dead
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Japhet1944(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
most Our thoughts and acts are basically evil continually ... God must have overreggretted he made us.

We are terribly terrible, specially in this part of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by dannybrasky(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
not shot by robbers.

He was shot at close range from the right, he saw his attacker.

That's a tokunbo car there,are u thinking what I'm thinking? Speaks volume. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Eteka1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Them wan snatch the tokunbo and him no stop, naim dem pursue and shoot am. Him loose control enter bush.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by charlsecy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Davash222:
Armed robbers get sense. They can’t attack a man using nylon as a glass to cover his car.
What kind of thought is this?
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Gucciboy1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
zoba88:

See more photos below

He is wearing a police sweater. He is definitely a police officer.

Look closely at the badge on the chest. it's a police badge
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
The man look like an army

Na wa dis country
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by KingRabota: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Omo those Bastards dey take our eyes see nwii. Though I no go lie you Nigerians are an extremely stubborn bunch of people

Kericoo:
Our SARS Can do that type of shit if you refuse to settle them on the way..ask those bringing cars from Legos to East what they go through
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by jamace(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Authoreety:
That na sweatshirt for force personells na
I think so too.
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by idesylvester(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
If u look very well u will notice he's a custom officer either the vehicle is seized or newly imported but it's a fairly used car that requires little service. There's more to this shooting
Davash222:

Exactly. Armed robbers get sense. They can’t attack a man using nylon as a glass to cover his car.

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by idesylvester(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
U v sense. A seized car or maybe he's terrorizing importers and they decide to gun him down
AerialMapper:
Customs uniform, driving a tokunbo car....

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
donbachi:
a times i do ask myself if nigeria was an evil forest before we all migrated and settled here...day to day,month to month and year to year all we hear,read and watch are evil related.

It’s all over the world. Not peculiar to Nigeria
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Musafatiu2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
what a cruel world.
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by onilanre(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
godofuck231:
forensics will tell, he's wearing a customs weather shirt and the car is a new model Honda civic, I think he was being chased or smuggling that car

You get sense
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
wolero7:

I don't think he smuggled the car. It looks like a car that was cleared from Lagos port. Only God knows what happened.
robbers also steal cars from the transporters ,it's not registered so to trace it is futile
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
donbachi:
a times i do ask myself if nigeria was an evil forest before we all migrated and settled here...day to day,month to month and year to year all we hear,read and watch are evil related.
Bad leaders have turned most of us into beast.is a pity.
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by ziegurf(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kericoo:
Our SARS Can do that type of shit if you refuse to settle them on the way..ask those bringing cars from Legos to East what they go through

You've just typed words out of my mouth.....that car looks like a newly purchased car going for delivering to the owner
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by changeskc: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Davash222:

Frankly, this Area was an evil forest before.
The vehicle shows the guy is still struggling, what could have led to this?

The guy survived after the attack but died 48hrs later. He's a colleague of. He was just hustling to make end meets. He was to be transferred to Abuja national hospital [as referred] for treatment but passed on his way. He met armed robbers on his way at Lokoja but his cloth gave him away. He was attacked bcoz he was putting on a paramilitary attire.

My his soul rest in perfect peace. Ameen...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by changeskc: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Asifiwe:
They must have trailed him. That vehicle is Tokunbo car

He was going to deliver to the owner. Na normal hustle for some guys in Lagos. "car delivery". His destination is Abuja until he was attack. But I think his uniform made dem shot him. Na Customs officer him be
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Frederick2017: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
He's wearing a custom sweater. Only God knows what led to this.
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
That first photo has confirmed where I will spend my Xmas vacation. Ibiza, here I come. I just go send my village ppl wire money.
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by sleekman(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Going by these pictures, I strongly doubt he was shot by armed robbers. That looks like a smuggled car. He's wearing a military cardigan so I suspect he was smuggling in that car. He must have been stopped by the customs or whatever, he refused to stop, and was shot at from the rear (4 O clock). Thats a single bullet shot most likely from a 16mm rifle most likely an AK47. The question now is why lie about this? Why cover it up? What are they hiding?

zoba88:

See more photos below

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Fmbag: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is serious oooo
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
It has been sorrowful moments all along. You hardly go a day without a pathetic news!
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Onyi90(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
From his attire, I think he is a force Man. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
That’s a Tokunbo 2017 Honda CRV probably accidented ...and he wants to deliver the car to the owner

Crazy things happening in Nigeria

God save us
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
slightlyMad:

One day, you guys will realise life is beyond bbnaija and being a Davido fan

grin
slightlyMad:

One day, you guys will realise life is beyond bbnaija and being a Davido fan

Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by sniperwolf(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
godofuck231:
forensics will tell, he's wearing a customs weather shirt and the car is a new model Honda civic, I think he was being chased or smuggling that car

Looks like a 2012 CRV
Re: Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Eteka1:
Them wan snatch the tokunbo and him no stop, naim dem pursue and shoot am. Him loose control enter bush.
Walahi, as if u know wetin dey my mind. Exactly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Intercept Vehicle Conveying Money In Uyo (Photos) / Man Arrested For Defiling His Friend's 10-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) / FG Reacts To Execution Of Nigerians Over Drug Trafficking In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.