Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges (22202 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2019
grin
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by ZAWs: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2019
It's like this man doesn't know what bubu is capable of..
You no go keep quiet make senior men(falana n co.) negotiate your SAFE release

Na 4 yrs behide the bars dey hungry you so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by sammyj: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2019
angry
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by oloriooko(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2019
If a snake fails to show its venom, little kids will use it in tying firewood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Emotionss: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
okorotalkative:
What else does this guy needs to do, to prove to you people that he has been fighting for you guys since uni days.

Hypocrites na him una be..

By their comments you should know that they are children still under their parents roof. The best way to deal with them is to simply ignore them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by uuzba(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2019
All of you will say you hate Buhari's regime.
Somebody is here fighting against it and none of us are supporting him.
Tomorrow, you will come and complain about Buhari's regime again.

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Eteka1(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2019
Make him de run mouth. No use your brain.
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Godfullsam(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore may go to become the president of this country in the nearest future.

Buari has suceeded in giving him all the popularity he wants.

Las las na dem go taya sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by RexTramadol1: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2019
He has a reason for calling it regime and not administration

1 Like

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Hedonisco: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2019
The man is a hardened fighter and a tough nut. No be today somebody.
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by earnadvert: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2019
yes
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Godfullsam(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2019
uuzba:
All of you will say you hate Buhari's regime.
Somebody is here fighting against it and none of us are supporting him.
Tomorrow, you will come and complain about Buhari's regime again.

They are nit supporting him because they believe he was among the people that criticised Jonathan's PDP administration and help brought Bubu's APC into power.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2019
If Jonathan is said to be clueless,Buhari is cluelesser..is dis democracy or demonstratn of craze..abeg free Sowore joor,oda pressin issues need attentn.mumu govt
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2019
okorotalkative:
What else does this guy needs to do, to prove to you people that he has been fighting for you guys since uni days.

Nigerians are stupid. Don't you know ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by ibechris(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2019
Let us not condone evil whether it's Sowore or Nnamdi Kalu...the Buhari's govt has failed us and has plunge this country into lawlessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by SenecaTheYonger: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Lol, this dude is gaining serious popularity. Who doesn't know Sowore now? They're subtly preparing him to run for the next presidential election.
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by jibrilELsudan: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2019
SOWORE NOW BELIEVES HE'S NIGERIA'S MANDELA.

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by SenecaTheYonger: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2019
okorotalkative:

Don't worry. he's better off with this battles anyways. His popularity is increasing. He's been prepared for the next presidential election. This is how it starts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Giftexx: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2019
karnafiu03:
Egbon.....you better use your head

Bubu no get joy oo

I no want hear hw come....and dont forget we are still in Ember months.

kpatapata, e go dey there till bubu finish regime..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
By the time buhari finished with you errrn, you will find the way to Niger Bridge.

And you so called youth is joyous

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Eteka1(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2019
Godfullsam:
Sowore may go to become the president of this country in the nearest future.

Buari has suceeded in giving him all the popularity he wants.

Las las na dem go taya sad
You don't seem to understand Naija politics.
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by rawpadgin(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2019
okorotalkative:

that's the problem of Nigerians

Very useless set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Switruth: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2019
karnafiu03:
Egbon.....you better use your head

Bubu no get joy oo

I no want hear hw come....and dont forget we are still in Ember months.
. Fear kills before you even die. We’ve been caged not to act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by barinedan(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Uncle Pls Enjoy The Change You Worked So Hard To Bring No Pity For You
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by NiRfreak(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

By their comments you should know that they are children still under their parents roof. The best way to deal with them is to simply ignore them.

oloriburuku EDA ni e
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Any body supporting the brain dead foreigner should visit a psychiatrist. Evil now looks like righteousness in Nigeria shocked
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by akdjr(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Revolution is usually carried out with the people not for the people. in my own considered opinion, I feel Sowore didn't consult widely to know if at all Nigerians are ready for revolution or not. Historical records of revolution has shown that supporters don't goes into silent even if the converner is arrested unlike what is going on now.
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
ZAWs:
It's like this man doesn't know what bubu is capable of..
You no go keep quiet make senior men(falana n co.) negotiate your SAFE release

Na 4 yrs behide the bars dey hungry you so

If you can see beyond now. You will know a prison can only hold the body not the struggle and believe one thing must kill a man the question is what are you gonna die for.
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Wolexdey(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Nigerians are stupid. Don't you know ?

Nigerians are not stupid...
Re: Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges by Wolexdey(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
rawpadgin:
that's the problem of Nigerians
Very useless set of people
Nigerians are not useless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE / Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.