Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,241 members, 7,853,227 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra (2280 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by nkwuocha1: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Igbo's I know are jot cowards oga ...we can beat anyone in their game

We are not cowards.
What you're trying to do is break an already open door.The karma that will visit the oil drinkers won't come from Igbos.Trust me!
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Then you should stop bothering yourself with Nigeria problem.Guy,this country is GONE.No just stress yourself.Its fruitless.
Only cowards stop fighting for what they believe in
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by nkwuocha1: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Only cowards stop fighting for what they believe in

What do you believe in?pray tell.
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:

What do you believe in?pray tell.
A great Igbo nation ,that dominates africa
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by nkwuocha1: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Then let your focus be on Igbo,not Nigeria.Nigeria is an unnecessary distraction.
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Then let your focus be on Igbo,not Nigeria.Nigeria is an unnecessary distraction.
How can we be great when Igbo's can't even dominate nigeria
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by nkwuocha1: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

The fact that Igbo doesn't dominate politically doesn't mean we failed at other important areas.If we continue to be the best at the other chances that makes us a race to be contended with,I think we really don't have any issues.Time will solve the rest,it ALWAYS does.TIME.
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by Solsix(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good morning
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:

The fact that Igbo doesn't dominate politically doesn't mean we failed at other important areas.If we continue to be the best at the other chances that makes us a race to be contended with,I think we really don't have any issues.Time will solve the rest,it ALWAYS does.TIME.
Igbo's can beat anyone in their game ...there is no way we can get Biafra if we don't dominate
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by nkwuocha1: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Igbo's can beat anyone in their game ...there is no way we can get Biafra if we don't dominate

Lol.You get strength o cheesy
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by shilenji(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
I dont even have to read the rubbish post ,wat I am here to say is if you are truly a yoruba ,you are nothing but a Bastard,your mom should take you back to where she got you from,probably east or south or north,you are not from the west.
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by myobjective: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Why do you need to dominate others my brother?
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
myobjective:

Why do you need to dominate others my brother?
Not in a way u think ,Igbo's never conquered anyone ....just want economic and political control like iseral

1 Like

Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by myobjective: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

And you think others will be waiting for you to dominate them?

This is the singular reasons why everyone is weary of you. In this age, you don't need to dominate others to live a successful life, you can live and let others live.

As a Yoruba man in my mid-thirties, I want a nation that works, every member of the society will be able to have access to every basic necessity of life like jobs, healthcare, electricity, good education and all other basic infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by myobjective: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Not in a way u think ,Igbo's never conquered anyone ....just want economic and political control like iseral

Political control is akin to conquering people.

If an independent Igbo nation will become an economic heavyweight then Igbo dominated states Nigeria should be the most developed around. How do you intend to be an economic superpower with your five states when you finally get Biafra?
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
myobjective:

Political control is akin to conquering people.

If an independent Igbo nation will become an economic heavyweight then Igbo dominated states Nigeria should be the most developed around. How do you intend to be an economic superpower with your five states when you finally get Biafra?
U don't understand what economic policy can do to a people ....
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
myobjective:

And you think other will be waiting for you to dominate them?

This is the singular reasons why everyone is weary of you. In this age, you don't need to dominate others to live a successful life, you can live and let others live.

As a Yoruba man in my mid-thirties, I want a nation that works, every member of the society will be able to have access to every basic necessity of life like jobs, healthcare, electricity, good education and all other basic infrastructure.
If u see dominanting as controlling then I have a problem ,economic dominating is what the Igbo's are after ....

1 Like

Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
manmen:

Abia needs you guys
Yorubas topic should not give you headache but germs in abia and clean up
Remove Lagos name two south west capital better than umuahia

1 Like

Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by manmen: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mrvitalis is off to aba for cleaning
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
manmen:
Mrvitalis is off to aba for cleaning
Is banning me all u can do ?
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by Greenback: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
back which south East? Mumu

Osibanjo will be president in 2023

Uhundan n'okhua

2 Likes

Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by adoboy04(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
mrvitalis:
So u Yoruba's decide when to betray the south n when to form unity

As you guys said politics is not about emotions its about interest ...tell all south west politicians to back south east for 2023 then we can work else we take the vice president from the north
Which Yoruba betray south? When you and Jonathan eating everything in his gov, Yoruba didn't betray south . Yoruba is now a betrayal bco of VP slot. even the Jonathan himself regretted it. Since the first republic igbo are the ones that always betray the south. from zik & balewa, and shagari & ekwueme, so what are u saying. As for Yoruba begging u for help or for biafra, that can never happen. We Yoruba can stay on our own ground without begging any tribe or group of people to follow us, it U people that can't go without u begging people to follow u.
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by Frankdoz5: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
shilenji:
I dont even have to read the rubbish post ,wat I am here to say is if you are truly a yoruba ,you are nothing but a Bastard,your mom should take you back to where she got you from,probably east or south or north,you are not from the west.
your very right sir, these set of people migrated from Benin and Togo. Now they are here wrecking havoc in Nigeria. Yoruba's must go back to Benin and Togo.
Re: We The Yoruba Nation Hereby Align With Biafra by tck2000(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
beautiful trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was A Cultist, Ize Iyamu..he Is STill A Cultist.. NANS / Meet The Man Who Sue God To Court, And See The Judgement Of The Judge. / For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.