Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event (55527 Views)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Okoroawusa: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
OdenKelechi:
So we should fry sperm now abi??
hahahahaha!...I know a girl far back wey dey mix sperm with her cream. She say e dey make face smooth

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Johhxy19: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by PokuaaVictoria: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Olosho
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by thorpido(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Very useless.

The boobs actually look more beautiful and sculpted when it is covered. Especially in turtle neck clothes.
See how the boobs are pushed up like some kind of mashed melons.Doesn't look alluring.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Princemichael93: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Attention seekers
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by chiedozie198100: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
this One is trying to strangle her breast to get attention while Tacha’s armpit is blazing the track with ease

u need to go replace sowore in DSS cell with this SAVAGERY. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Starhearts: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yeye dey smell
Diz Olosho neva see where dey steal Moto wey no get battery
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Litepp: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Who is this? We talking money, you're posting rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by davidque: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Just seeking relevance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by chukwudiology(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2019
Na only the bobi I dey see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Richy150(m): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2019
thorpido:
The dress doesn't make sense to me.People wear crap in the name of fashion nowadays.

There's nothing bad in her dressing, Alaye undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Stupid post title and stupid OP.

Sill*y forum.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by ikubese: 1:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 01, 2019
She for kuku go stand for Allen na
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by cybriz82(m): 2:17am On Oct 01, 2019
No boobs was harm but see how they are trying to escape like MICHAEL in prison break..
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Stefaniebo(f): 2:43am On Oct 01, 2019
I bet she can't breathe in that dress. the dress looks like it will suffocate her
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Stefaniebo(f): 2:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

hahahahaha!...I know a girl far back wey dey mix sperm with her cream. She say e dey make face smooth
I can imagine how that cream would smell. eewww
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by NCBMEDIA: 3:03am On Oct 01, 2019
SOWORE Dragged AWAY From COURT BY DSS || SOWORE SHOUTING "Revolution Now"

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TdVwgOkeHto

1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by WarriIntellect(m): 3:12am On Oct 01, 2019
This are the kind of people that make us see some women as sex object.[/s][s][b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by meobizy(f): 3:51am On Oct 01, 2019
It’s all packaging but my ‘this thing’ nodded a little. I guess the fame confused it because apart from the complexion I won’t give her a second look.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by crazycrypto710: 4:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Trashy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by raphy(m): 4:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Mmmm

it seems like you where inside rest room and the shit is too strong you are doing Mmmm...

sister sorry o.

happy new month o.

nothing wrong its her life.let her go with the flow.....jare
haters haters make her famous.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by chuksville(m): 4:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Call me if you stay in Port Harcourt.
I need a cute lady for a relationship
+2347067518070
Please for only serious Ladies
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by cotzywitzy(m): 5:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Make we no hear later say Sujimoto drive pass her tunnel o cos na everytime dem dey almost rape or molest her. Oniro ofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by ikorodureporta: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2019
massive or packed?? all these Short girls with broad shoulders..
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Everything about BBN is trashy, inappropriate and offensive to my sensibilities.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2019
raphy:

it seems like you where inside rest room and the shit is too strong you are doing Mmmm...

sister sorry o.

happy new month o.

nothing wrong its her life.let her go with the flow.....jare
haters haters make her famous.
smiles, don’t mind me. I planned to modify the quote when it gets to front page but it skipped my mind. Happy new month to you too. It shall be a Fruitful month
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by earnadvert: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
ok
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Nature8(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Jerkules:
So I should leave Tissue and Lick my Yansh instead undecided

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover / Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) / "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.