Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event (55525 Views)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u need to go replace sowore in DSS cell with this SAVAGERY. grin grin grin grin cheesy
lool
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by munafav(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Dont worry tafoeef is coming for you
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Okoroawusa: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Stefaniebo:
I can imagine how that cream would smell. eewww
Very bad with time...but she no send.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Itzteewhy(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2019
see how she be abeg, mtchewww!!!!
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Ay92(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Happy new month to you too. It shall be a Fruitful month
Please pardon me and don't take this the wrong way, are you from Ondo state?
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Ay92:

Please pardon me and don't take this the wrong way, are you from Ondo state?
Nope, Why did you ask?
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by OdenKelechi(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

hahahahaha!...I know a girl far back wey dey mix sperm with her cream. She say e dey make face smooth
She no lie.. why do you think most girls like for you to cum on their face?

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by Ay92(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Nope, Why did you ask?
It's a very long story. But thanks for replying.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event by raphy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Olajumoke11:
smiles, don’t mind me. I planned to modify the quote when it gets to front page but it skipped my mind. Happy new month to you too. It shall be a Fruitful month

amen o

its good thing you see the sarcasm in my post,thats why I like Yoruba girls..
Have a blessed day .

stay warm rain too much o.

keep smiling..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover / Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.