Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. (1605 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by fineboynl(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2019
I'm dating this girl that sometimes behaves like tomboy. She doesn't dress like a boy but sometimes walk like a guy. Kind of blowing guy. I suspecting she is a lesbian as people already saying it from were she live.

She has denied it severally to me. She said because she played alot with one girl. They called each other sweetheart and hug and kiss in public. So people already tag them lesbian.

She told me her boss called her a tomboy and she ask me if she walk like a guy. I told her yes of course and it happends sometime not everytime. and i ask her if she don't know about it? She said she doesnt know oh.

It could be that she doesnt know when she act like a guy. I have seen her walking like a guy and packing her trouser from the center.

One thing that is getting me worried is that she hardly get wet. I have complained every time and told her she might be a lesbian. She denied saying that's how her body is as everyone is different.

She needs a lot of pre-intimacy. Not every time I should be in the mood for pre-intimacy. There are some times you just want to do it quick when you tap her from sleep.

Sometimes my penis will go flaccid while trying to make her wet.

She like me very well and can do anything for me.

I'm already thinking of breaking up with her. But it will affect me for now, as I think I
first need a replacement of someone like her to me.
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Stop Decieving yourself.......from all Indications that girl is 100% Lesbian (a Butch Lesbian) .......She is just using You as her cover boyfriend so that people won't accuse her of it.........She definitely has a girlfriend somewhere, don't let love Blind You.......be wise.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by ITbomb(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Why waste energy to make her wet when there are lubricant everywhere or las las groundnut oil
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by fineboynl(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Stop Decieving yourself.......from all Indications that girl is 100% Lesbian (a Butch Lesbian) .......She is just using You as her cover boyfriend so that people won't accuse her of it.........She definitely has a girlfriend somewhere, don't let love Blind You.......be wise.
thanks. I notice that she doesn't enjoy it when she is onto of me or when I am doing doggy. If I force her to do doggy or come on top of me she would stop it quickly.

She only enjoys it when I'm on top of her. Maybe is time to stop her from coming to my place. Because I'm having bad luck with my job contracts this days several calls nothing yet.
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by fineboynl(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
ITbomb:
Why waste energy to make her wet when there are lubricant everywhere or las las groundnut oil
she might be a lesbian and using me to save face..
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by ITbomb(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
fineboynl:
she might be a lesbian and using me to save face..
Is she disrespectful?
Can't she cook?
Does she hide stuff on her phone?
Is she wasteful?
Is she neat?

If the reason you want to push her away is none of the above, then you are not ready for a relationship.
You can as well stop wasting her time
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by fineboynl(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
ITbomb:

Is she disrespectful?
Can't she cook?
Does she hide stuff on her phone?
Is she wasteful?
Is she neat?

If the reason you want to push her away is none of the above, then you are not ready for a relationship.
You can as well stop wasting her time
she is lesbian and there are evidence. Would you continue dating a lesbian?
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by Rosarie(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
This life that is one,having females more in population na u one die for one lesbian even opening a thread for something u know obviously
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by fineboynl(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rosarie:
This life that is one,having females more in population na u one die for one lesbian even opening a thread for something u know obviously
i’m not dying. only clarifying something's.
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by blesskewe(f): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Be wise bros
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by fineboynl(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
blesskewe:
Be wise bros
what do you mean by be wise?
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by blesskewe(f): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
fineboynl:
what do you mean by be wise?No
U can clearly see the signs but I don't support false accusations
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
How can you without any evidence accuse someone of something?

I am deeply disappointed that this girl likes you and that she has wasted all her love and efforts on a complete slowpoke like you. You are scum and maybe that is why nothing is working for you in business yet you're here accusing her of causing you badluck.

If she says she is not a lesbian, maybe you should believe her. I am a lesbian and I have never denied it.

But I guess breaking up with her is the best thing you can do for her in your life because you don't even deserve her.

Shior. Not one concrete reason, just sheer stupidity and assumptions. Tueeeh.

7 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by sisisioge: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
fineboynl:
I'm dating this girl that sometimes behaves like tomboy. She doesn't dress like a boy but sometimes walk like a guy. Kind of blowing guy. I suspecting she is a lesbian as people already saying it from were she live.

She has denied it severally to me. She said because she played alot with one girl. They called each other sweetheart and hug and kiss in public. So people already tag them lesbian.

She told me her boss called her a tomboy and she ask me if she walk like a guy. I told her yes of course and it happends sometime not everytime. and i ask her if she don't know about it? She said she doesnt know oh.

It could be that she doesnt know when she act like a guy. I have seen her walking like a guy and packing her trouser from the center.

One thing that is getting me worried is that she hardly get wet. I have complained every time and told her she might be a lesbian. She denied saying that's how her body is as everyone is different.

She needs a lot of pre-intimacy. Not every time I should be in the mood for pre-intimacy. There are some times you just want to do it quick when you tap her from sleep.

Sometimes my penis will go flaccid while trying to make her wet.

She like me very well and can do anything for me.

I'm already thinking of breaking up with her. But it will affect me for now, as I think I
first need a replacement of someone like her to me.

grin grin grin grin grin

You first need a replacement before breaking up with her? Hmmm...how very wise. I wish she could see this to know how much she mean to you. Whew!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
HannahHitler:

I am deeply disappointed that this girl likes you and that she has wasted all her love and efforts on a complete slowpoke like you. You are scum and maybe that is why nothing is working for you in business yet you're here accusing her of causing you badluck.

If she says she is not a lesbian, maybe you should believe her. I am a lesbian and I have never denied it.

But I guess breaking up with her is the best thing you can do for her in your life because you don't even deserve her.

Lol
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by fineboynl(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
HannahHitler:

you're a fool for spewing this trash. You pained because she is a lesbian like you. And the society dispice you demon possess nonentity and a waste for occupying earth space.
Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by DissTroy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
ITbomb:

The process of working her up to get wet psychologically prepares her. It's her body admitting she's ready for love-making. You don't just insert your phallus into her because there's a lubricant. The lubricant has its place but let her get wet naturally, at least a little.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by LadySarah: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Over to lesbians,give us ur attributes grin grin grin

Re: I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy. by Joystark(f): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2019
From your story...
These are the deduced features of a lesbianlipsrsealed

1. She dey pack trouser for front
2. She dey waka like man.
3. She barely ever gets wet when with you.

Haq Haq Haq... I laugh in supernatural powers.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) / How Did You Overcome This In Your Marriage? / JAPA Sale!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.