Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury (19224 Views)

Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / Ronaldo Shares Training Pictures To Announce His Return From Injury / Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Bbbwings: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
jayson87:
and the idiot will be the 4th highest goal scorer in serie a, despite having the best team in the league behind him
undecided undecided
You no dey shame
At 36years
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Singerbett(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
THE REAL 'GOAT'

ABEG CONVERT YOUR WASTE PRODUCTS TO COOKING GAS.
FOR INFORMATION, WHASSAP ME 08105915756

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by m140(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
jayson87:
and the idiot will be the 4th highest goal scorer in serie a, despite having the best team in the league behind him
How many goals did messi scored in the world cup with those stars playing along side him in 2010. All together for wc sef how many him get. Seria A aint laliga ooo ask cr7 laliga no get defense walai .... can messi even score in seria A sef .... e easy changing league

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by m140(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bbbwings:

undecided undecided
You no dey shame
At 36years
Na mumu na, can messi even record a goal in any other league

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Stale news! tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Roushy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
jayson87:
I doubt Messi would score more than 15goals the whole season in serie A. Remember he only score goals for barca, no other team, even his national team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
m140:

How many goals did messi scored in the world cup with those stars playing along side him in 2010. All together for wc sef how many him get. Seria A aint laliga ooo ask cr7 laliga no get defense walai .... can messi even score in seria A sef .... e easy changing league
Ribery performance against Milan shows that you don't need an adaptor to perform in SerieA.. Football is football!!

Even Alexis Sanchez is scoring in the SerieA now..

Something that he could not do in EPL...

If Messi plays with Napoli in SerieA, he will still be the best player in the world there...

Let's check the last Monday together...

Officially..

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Roushy:
I doubt Messi would score more than 15goals the whole season in serie A. Remember he only score goals for barca, no other team, even his national team
How come he is the highest goal scorer in the history of Argentina National team??

Officially... cool

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Adeyemo466(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
What do u know about football ??
King of Italian football ko king of Italian ball boys ni

Before him juventus have been winning the league and now with him dey are second to inter milan thats not all oooo with his kingging kinging he was behind in goal rank behind a 38 years old man

gbefun40:
King of Italian series A

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by EmmanuGbolahan0(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
His goal was awesome ..love u d king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Icon79(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
LOL. @Cristiano "fake" Ronaldo … destroyer of small teams grin grin grin

He scored against SPAL, the worst team in serie A. I'd like to see him score against Inter Milan.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by saucemanny(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
BEST PLAYER EVER LIVETH.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by kingjrofficial(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Let him score in UCL final first tongue

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by notoriousbabe: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo the real GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by ajericho(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
realestniggah:
Old news

He has a relentless hunger for goal. He work hard for it.. While Messi it just pure talent

Why can't people just stop mentioning Messi's name when Ronaldos topic pops up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
jayson87:
u are d idiot. How d hell would u talk to my own Ronaldo like dat. Nonsense! E pain me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by cassyrooy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
therealakuko:
All this injuries that is plaguing these players... Messi especially... I pray it is not the beginning of the end... cry
Hi, I'm quoting you to appreciate your work, especially the second which is my first name (Chinedu).

I hope you wouldn't mind if I use it on my social media spaces, and privately too?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Everrest9(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
jayson87:
Your statement is very stupid, I think you known his age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Vasgas: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Antonio Conte's is indeed a good coach.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Kvngjaymie(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
oluwamile:
Fifa dn humble am Like for Messi Share for tapnaldo
you be mumu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by cassyrooy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
therealakuko:

You're free to do so... I don't mind... And in case there are others that like it please refer them to my IG page @theakuko Thanks.
Thank you.

I'll do well to direct them.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by uthlaw: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Irohjohnpaulc:
The real GOAT, he leads others follows
with penalty and tap in
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by oluwamile(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kvngjaymie:
you be mumu
u be shegoat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Seandisputed(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
jayson87:
Idiot wey better pass you and your family combined?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Starz825(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
jayson87:
Oh...na so he easy to score for Seria a....
I know u must be a Messi fan..becos I know any one who hate Ronaldo must surely be a Messi fan

Mention when Messi ever scored against a seria A club in the last four years in champions league

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
i tire for all this fan boys...
if Ronaldo's name pop up u will see Messi fan boys commenting bad about him. same thing goes for cr7 fans too..
The best thing to do is for them to retire
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by m140(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
eni4real:
Ribery performance against Milan shows that you don't need an adaptor to perform in SerieA.. Football is football!!

Even Alexis Sanchez is scoring in the SerieA now..

Something that he could not do in EPL...

If Messi plays with Napoli in SerieA, he will still be the best player in the world there...

Officially..
So Alexis has not been scoring in EPL before ba ?
Bros messi can't play in seria A , Alexis has , cr7 has , he can't even have 10 goals a season in EPL bros he hasn't, those players has
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury by jayson87: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2019
Starz825:

Oh...na so he easy to score for Seria a....
I know u must be a Messi fan..becos I know any one who hate Ronaldo must surely be a Messi fan

Mention when Messi ever scored against a seria A club in the last four years in champions league
He scored against Juve! lest we forget, with Buffon in goal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race / My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.