Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment (15657 Views)

Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Matt0z(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
very good
i love that
they no fit try am for north na

police will just stop you the next thing is to ask or search for your phone and start going thru all your messages and chats mostly in the south,west and eastern part of this country and nothing has been done so far about it....

since they no wan change na to spoil things

thunder
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by BRASH: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Any clash that does not get rid of the dullard is not a clash. Meanwhile , i want to knw the number of police that are killed.
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Okpesky(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please take cover to avoid being hit by stray bellets
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by batstan(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
They learnt the art from the street Boys, whose markets tax collection is a menace to the ordinary market woman, in that region.
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Very useless n senseless set of people the one's i hate d most
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Kapeter(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Criminals vs criminals. Wetin concern me self.
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Kokaine(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
twilliamx:
Ftc:
I wonder the criteria for selecting this police men and the kind of training they get, its like they are selected by the devil himself to be his henchmen, because the evil they perpetrate all over the country is alarming.
I think the earlier we deploy community policing, let the community select those that will police them and also hold the right to sack them.

I dedicate the FTC to all hard-working youths out there. May God bless your hustle.
coupled with the resilience of naija youths. We focus too much on wrong things while our destinies are toyed with. Our concern has been tasha and mercy of BBN. We should go sword in hands against these nitwits and airheads. Everybody trying to progress in life is now a yahoo boy. The dingbats have devised that means to rob hardworking Nigerians off their sweat. I really wish a major revolution starts in Nigeria against these police let most of them plead for their rights to breathe. Low lifers!

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by jchioma: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Na wao! So every youth for ABK don bi Yahoo bi dat?

And which one com be "the card" being referred to sef? Is it like an ID card or something?
Boys pay some fees to get the card and are now identified as those who have settled?
If you don't have the card, you are own your own?

Na wao. Dis one don pass corruption o!

Police for Abraka don get union?
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Slymonster(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol police dey give people card now.. This country don cast..
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by reechest: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
jchioma:
Na wao! So every youth for ABK don bi Yahoo bi dat?

And which one com be "the card" being referred to sef? Is it like an ID card or something?
Boys pay some fees to get the card and are now identified as those who have settled?
If you don't have the card, you are own your own?

Na wao. Dis one don pass corruption o!

Police for Abraka don get union?

It’s the DPO’s complimentary card...he gives to yahoo boys that have settled him to evade arrest from his colleagues if they want to arrest you as a yahooboy..once u brandish it,police will know you have settled their oga..They will leave you..it’s price depends on the cost of car you are driving ..it can range from 150thousand to over a million if your car is a very luxurious one..the town is messed up really...

4 Likes

Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Stupid youths all they know how to do is violence... if they are not roasting themselves in the name of JJ they are killing each other in the name of their stupid gangs and now they are disturbing the peace again with this... Seems Buhari was right afterall. Lazy fucktards. Quote me and die in your sleep undecided
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by jchioma: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
reechest:

It’s the DPO’s complimentary card...he gives to yahoo boys that have settled him to evade arrest from his colleagues if they want to arrest you as a yahooboy..once u brandish it,police will know you have settled their oga..They will leave you..it’s price depends on the cost of car you are driving ..it can range from 150thousand to over a million if your car is a very luxurious one..the town is messed up really...

UNBELIEVABLE!

Tell me why armed robbery, ritualists, kidnappers and all manner of crime will not fester? And the CP will be indifferent because I am sure that he is also been settled, same goes for the IG.

This country is fucke.d up !

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Edyice: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Stefenijoan002:
Very useless n senseless set of people the one's i hate d most

No mind them joor

My love , how far grin
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by SenecaTheYonger: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Don't rejoice because it's not happening in your state. It's coming there gradually.

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Deltatoto: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
URblogger:
Happening Now: Youth clash with the police over extortion, harassment in #Abraka, #DeltaState

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA5X-WLAWXM
i said it earlier and someone said I was bragging not everyone is a push over.i once has a fight with an armed army guy d guy no belive em eyes.
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by kingjomezy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
SolarMight:
The revolution we seek shall be faceless. One day everybody will just get tired and enter the streets.

Mark my words

I tell you
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by Rolly22(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Corruption has eaten us so deep, oh lord I Just pray to leave this evil contraption this year.
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by trustedward(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
U Dey waste ur time, wen BBNAIJa is planning on adding more contestants to their next episode
SolarMight:
The revolution we seek shall be faceless. One day everybody will just get tired and enter the streets.

Mark my words
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by SolarMight(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
trustedward:
U Dey waste ur time, wen BBNAIJa is planning on adding more contestants to their next episode

Lols! grin they are entertaining us till that great day
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by ojay2053(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
I think this country will be much better if we practice federalism. Those at the helm of affairs won’t let it happen. How I wish.
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by DeHumbleTboy: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin grin grin abraka boys?? Those those guys de cool but their madness can invoke thunder. I can't believe they are calm to this extent. Hmmm remember back then in that area.
Re: Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment by akbahbah(m): 4:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Until Nigerians rise to fight and kill policemen in thousands, Nigeria can never ever know peace. The sufferness police inflict on us in this country is too much. No more free movement. We even fear police pass armed robbers now. Which way naija youths.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Qatar-Based Drug Trafficker, Intercepts Consignments / Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' / Customs Seize Smuggled Rice, Kegs Of Vegetable Oil Worth N17m In Osun State (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.