Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace (19802 Views)

Monday Bubou-Obolo Steps Down, Abraham Ngobere Elected Speaker Bayelsa Assembly / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by 1shortblackboy: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bolognese:
There’s an Election on the 16th of November which the Current Governor’s 2nd and final term is expected to end.

Seriake Dickson wants to go to Senate once his tenure expires.

To perfect his succession plans, he named the senator representing his senatorial Zone Senator Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor as Deputy Governorship Candidate to Senator Duoye Diri the PDP Gubernatorial Candidate.

The incumbent Speaker is just a sacrificial lamb to satisfy warring parties and he is expected to resign or be impeached as he belongs to same Zone with Sen. Lawrence.

ok thanks
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by agabusta: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
1shortblackboy:
don't understand explain please

There are 3 senatorial district in each state. Political actors usually try to spread the office of the Governor, Deputy Governor and Speaker amongst these districts.

But the news is that the current speaker is from the same senatorial district with the PDP Deputy governor candidate for the election.

In order to create a balance, the PDP wants to force him to step down.
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by ORIENTATION101: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
gaetano:

Thunder gbagbuo gị dia
ara ma San pa awon iyalaya e ni ilecheesycheesy . Olori pelebe omo aje okuta ma mu omi
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Nelz77: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
See how bad and manipulative these people can be.

Forcing a whole speaker to resign to feed the selfishness of the Governor.

Read my lips mr. Governor
Go to hell.
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Matt0z(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
confused government
thunder
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by kunmireal3: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
kunmireal3:
Amazing Deals for you this week
Mouth Watering Offers
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by asanwafo: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
gaetano:
You see the what these useless leaders are passing down. Ist it was Buhari that brought the idea of taking way too long before appointment Ministers, now Governors have copied that.
Then it was omoagage that started the mace thievery nonsense at the senate, now state houses of assembly have adopted that. This Buhari regime ehn
Wailer! Must u involve Buhari in all ur comments? Were u born when Okadigbo made away with mace? No. Indomi generation spotted.
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by backbone503(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
id911:
This speaker will definitely become Senate President one day. If you know, you know!

Is there anything wrong with this? Because I know much would have been said if it had something doing with the rulling party.
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
gaetano:
You see the what these useless leaders are passing down. Ist it was Buhari that brought the idea of taking way too long before appointment Ministers, now Governors have copied that.
Then it was omoagage that started the mace thievery nonsense at the senate, now state houses of assembly have adopted that. This Buhari regime ehn

LOL. Chuba Okadigbo of the PDP was the first to steal a mace, and hide it in his house.
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by gaetano: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
ara ma San pa awon iyalaya e ni ilecheesycheesy . Olori pelebe omo aje okuta ma mu omi

Iberibe na-enye onye ara morale undecided
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Vasgas: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
why must the speaker resign Nigeria politics is 3D
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by chukel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bolognese:
There’s an Election on the 16th of November which the Current Governor’s 2nd and final term is expected to end.

Seriake Dickson wants to go to Senate once his tenure expires.

To perfect his succession plans, he named the senator representing his senatorial Zone Senator Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor as Deputy Governorship Candidate to Senator Duoye Diri the PDP Gubernatorial Candidate.

The incumbent Speaker is just a sacrificial lamb to satisfy warring parties and he is expected to resign or be impeached as he belongs to same Zone with Sen. Lawrence.

wrong. The speaker is from the same LGA with Douye Diri, the pdp governorship candidate. Both are from kolokuma/opokuma LGA

1 Like

Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by chukel(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
agabusta:

There are 3 senatorial district in each state. Political actors usually try to spread the office of the Governor, Deputy Governor and Speaker amongst these districts.

But the news is that the current speaker is from the same senatorial district with the PDP Deputy governor candidate for the election.

In order to create a balance, the PDP wants to force him to step down.
wrong. From the same LGA with the governorship candidate
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Loveganipedro(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Guy, u try gan o, u just dey tire? u no go vote, dey want make u vote before? OK u go get sense!

My dear Nigeria, some minute to 59th Anniversary. Why Balyesian? Why una no wait?

24kmagic:
Imagine!
These are the kind of people that are ruling us.

Even God know say I no go vote 2023.

I no go ever vote for anybody again. This country is never going to be what we want it to be even in 2000 years.

Thank God my E- National ID card is ready, I will start using it for identification while my voter's card languishes under my box.

I don tire for 9ja
Re: Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace by Bolognese: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for the correction.

chukel:
wrong. The speaker is from the same LGA with Douye Diri, the pdp governorship candidate. Both are from kolokuma/opokuma LGA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun / Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting As Osinbajo Presides / FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.