Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) (80784 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents / Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits / Tiwa Savage Performs At The 17th Annual National Women’s Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tonto Dikeeh we have seen u oya log out and go and give your son food

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by Theprince12345: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Guess she's feeling like a boss player cos other women around are petty traders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by ehinorlive: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
DATA GENESIS is here to sell you affordable data.
RECIEVE DATA BEFORE YOU PAY. (mtn, Glo, airtel, 9mobile) whatsapp 0 contact in bio
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
apexJ:
She is different because her dress is not modest.

See how mature married women dress.

You will still look chic even when you dress properly.

some might say their clothes are local and cheap but that earns them my respect
na lie their dresses are ugly only tonto dike own fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
She's becoming bobrisky
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by bonnyhope: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
slay mama is different from decent married woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by ikubese: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice color, next!

Don't forget to subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4e-CcBZYxg
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by Mercy2006(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Tonto is getting prettier.. uncle churchhill will be regretting ..

I reject it for Churchill in Jesus name
Affliction will not rise the second time in his life
You can always give her to one of your uncles na
Since you obviously love her regardless of her complexities

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by Tedassie(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
AverageAnnie:
BS
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by geosegun(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Wrong!!! Churchill will be thanking his stars, now. For beauty is nothing, character is the most needed. Note: beauty may attract a man, but for sure can not keep a man.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by King44(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
for me, if not that she is wearing the wrong dress for an important event I would have said she would still stand out when on proper dress but with dis are dress she is the only slay mama there thus she does not belong there

Besides those women are looking hopeless and tired

pls no bashing it is just the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by toulah(f): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
lol
Toscarele:
She thought it was an after party
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Oh my goshh.. I love her dress...

Those northern women eh
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by midnighter(f): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
There is nothing wrong with her dressing. If my wife dresses like the other women any time she is going for events I will divorce her on time because I can't marry a lady that will always be wearing all these wrapper kind of dress and be covering her hair anyhow. My wife need to always look and dress sharp not local.

It's not about wearing local stuff but wearing appropriate clothing for the occasion

She is just being an awkward nuisance to herself

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by bluefilm: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
It must be a very good photoshop.

Nothing else!
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by MiztaYouneek(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
midnighter:

It's not about wearing local stuff but wearing appropriate clothing for the occasion

She is just being an awkward nuisance to herself

But I can't see anything inappropriate in what she is wearing. She is actually wearing a nice outfit that suits an event. Because others are wearing old mama outfit don't mean she is inappropriately dressed. That's a decent dress for an event.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
If a criteria to entering the usa or a question to a professional certification is to identify a prostitute among the picture. I will pass
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by ode4short: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
There is nothing wrong with her dressing. If my wife dresses like the other women any time she is going for events I will divorce her on time because I can't marry a lady that will always be wearing all these wrapper kind of dress and be covering her hair anyhow. My wife need to always look and dress sharp not local.[/quote]

Says who? coming from a boy, when you become a man we talk about it. I love Tontolet outfit I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by midnighter(f): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

But I can't see anything inappropriate in what she is wearing. She is actually wearing a nice outfit that suits an event. Because others are wearing old mama outfit don't mean she is inappropriately dressed. That's a decent dress for an event.

Well it's a matter of opinion but it depends on the type of event. She was going to a conference and not a party. Even the one she wore to church h yesterday would have been better

Who is going to take her seriously when she stands up to address the crowd?

Would you wear ripped jeans, sneakers and t-shirt with one crazy slogan to the African men's conference?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by Truthbites: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
I still prefer the western way of dressing to the decent way I beg...see her like she's not in their midst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by MiztaYouneek(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
midnighter:

Well it's a matter of opinion but it depends on the type of event. She was going to a conference and not a party. Even the one she wore to church h yesterday would have been better

Who is going to take her seriously when she stands up to address the crowd?

Would you wear ripped jeans, sneakers and t-shirt with one crazy slogan to the African men's conference?

What if she is the organizer of the even who decided to host hungry women? Are they there for her dress or for the food they will get lol. Don't get me wrong but its always good to think both ways. Its her dress, its might be her event, its her money and its her life you know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by oaktown101(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]She is grown she can decide how she want to dress. A grown ass woman can decide what is suitable for her body. You bloody religious sycophant will castigate her in public and be in her DM in private. fucking hollier than thou nigerian.
apexJ:
She is different because her dress is not modest.

See how mature married women dress.

You will still look chic even when you dress properly.

some might say their clothes are local and cheap but that earns them my respect

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by desvi: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
gosh
this woman eh
some things are worn in the bedroom
not in the streets
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by apexJ(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
1shortblackboy:
na lie their dresses are ugly only tonto dike own fine
i guess from your moniker your sight is still stunted even i pictures.

Bros you need sense!!

Don't try to qoute me cause it will just prove how SHORT Sighted to are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by freemi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
AverageAnnie:
lies
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by metroid(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with the way she is dressed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
It's because of her surgery and her dressing does not depict one that's responsible.
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by midnighter(f): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

What if she is the organizer of the even who decided to host hungry women? Are they there for her dress or for the food they will get lol. Don't get me wrong but its always good to think both ways. Its her dress, its might be her event, its her money and its her life you know.

That one would be even worse lol you are supposed to identify with the people you want to help, not start forming nollywood movie star on top of suffering people.

Even Iara oshiomhole goes to IDP camps to give indomie and still manages to dress like a half-sane person, as "exotic" as she is

There's a time and place for everything, anyway let's just agree to disagree

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by midnighter(f): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by godofuck231: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
tell that disgrace that the gods invited mothers not a stripper/harlot, who can't keep a home in one piece

Re: Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) by Alajiki(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
She thought it was African Wh0re Conference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram / World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.