Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help (975 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help by skebuzur: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hello please if anyone knows megabet.ng contact support details please contact me on 08088447904, I won't over 100k on the site and I'm still finding it hard to get my money out, I have mail them tire no response from them. I don't understand why would self acclaimed credible company does not have a contact address neither do they have a live support service on their site... Please desist from megabet.ng as they are just a copy cat...

Re: Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help by Lataability(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help by skebuzur: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2019
Lataability:
Lol

Why did you laugh!,
Re: Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help by olatunji1187: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Megabet is scam, they're professional scammer
Re: Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help by Ibile77(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2019
Is betting not a scam abinitio
Re: Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help by effido666: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Pls bet 9ja is the best place to bet.....apart from bet 9ja u are on ur own .......common 111,600.00 dey cant pay .....wat if u come win millions
Re: Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help by richchess: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
I deposited 10k on the 1st December on Megabet.ng and tried to withdraw it to see how fast their withdraw process, it actually worked the first time. But the second attempt has been pending for 2 weeks now. What can I do?

Re: Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help by richchess: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
No live support! No customer service number, No one responds to email messaging. They really need to revert to onion trading NOT online sport betting. For the past two weeks, no one care to respond to my request!

(1) (Reply)

Trailer With Bags Of Rice Had An Accident A Nigerians Started To Pack The Rice / Woman Bites Off Sex Offender's Penis During 'Knifepoint Assault' / Nigerian Man Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.