Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence (38909 Views)

Independence Day message: Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates Nigeria At 59th Autarky / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's 59th Birthday In South Afric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Area4Area: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
IPOBians and friends now......
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by webngnews: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
hmmm
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Area4Area: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wanity:

I can see you don't have senzz

You believe they are pig but you hold them to been one Nigerians will you so you can patch you dead economy

I wonder why you fight to share the same country with pigs
The pigs are not ready to leave and everyone knows that so stop blackmailing others
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nigeria will forever be united. We'll celebrate 1000 years of independence

Lol Sudan do pass so, Ethiopia, Korea, USSR , etc. Nigeria will be divided sooner or later
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Wanity(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Area4Area:
The pigs are not ready to leave and everyone knows that so stop blackmailing others

Hahaha are you talking about the people your grandfather's fight with their last breath
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Yes in your dreams
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Congratulation for what exactly ?
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Agbotikuyor007(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:
holy ghost fire
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Tbdm: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
jjcena:
[color=#990000][/color]
U are very funny
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Manwisdom: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
It's well oo
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by freemi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:
and wt wil u gain?
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Area4Area: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wanity:

Hahaha are you talking about the people your grandfather's fight with their last breath
I'm talking about those who had been told to leave but had refused to
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Bella55555(f): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

I love you babe. Hope you learn so much from Mark Cuban and the shark tank experience
thanks dearie
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by temielects(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
This kind of message can only be now that the US president is facing impeachment that about 50% of the country is in support...I think this is the first warm message from Trump since he resume office..the last one was a lifeless tag grin you know what I mean
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by asanwafo: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
abumereose:

am hugely surprised that the series of problems besetting Nigeria, particularly the regrettable dumbness and numbness of the present administration, is taking, among other things, the intellectual concern of some Nigerians. There is no point chanting songs of criticism or chorusing the need for solution until the needful is undertaken. The country's unity should no longer be venerated or taken seriously, because, in reality, there is no such thing as ''Nigeria'' as a nation, neither is there any notion as the contradicting phase ''unity in diversity''. In any effort to make Nigeria's problems capable of solution, there must be cognizance of the reality that the 'forced' entity, Nigeria, is too big, irreconcilably divided, and too politically complex to be administrated from one central point. The whole point is that there can be no solution until Nigeria falls into pieces, and the component elements organized under their own sovereign governments
Bigger than the U.S., China, India etc Mr grammarian
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by joedejoe33: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria@59 money lauderers every where and EFCC delay in prosecution.hold Nnamdi Okonkwo of Fidelity Bank for more deziani and others loot
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by joedejoe33: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria@59 money lauderers every where and EFCC delay in prosecution.hold Nnamdi Okonkwo of Fidelity Bank for more of deziani other loots.
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by tck2000(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Amen but not with Grandfathers!
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by kayusely70(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
That's diplomatic expressions that should be used on this ocassion.
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by mukthar2000(m): 4:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Gosj01:
Two mouth!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.
ur phone number pls
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by obibob2020(m): 4:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Binikingdowm:
You say wetin?

Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Gosj01(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2019
mukthar2000:
ur phone number pls

It on this signature! I can't post it as it is against Nairaland rules and I can get banned for it.
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by Itzteewhy(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2019
POTUS tun tí dé....
Re: Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence by tck2000(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Lol Sudan do pass so, Ethiopia, Korea, USSR , etc. Nigeria will be divided sooner or later
Continue Dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe / INEC Sacks Collation, Returning Officers In Imo / 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.