Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS (33773 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Sunday Igboho: Ikere Ekiti King Offers Ancestral Prayer For Activist (video) / Sowore: Court Threatens To Jail Yusuf Bichi Over Failure To Release Activists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
jayfolarin:
Sowore's biggest mistake was thinking Nigerians don't like to suffer. They fucking enjoy that shit!

A people deserve the leaders they get. It's never the other way round.

Blacks for instance, would still be slaves till date in America if they didn't fight ruthlessly for their liberty and freedom

You guys Keep suffering and smiling okay? God will do it one day cheesy grin

Sowore thought Nigerians are people one can stake his neck for, he didn't realize that we love our oppressors.

There is absolutely no reason why this entity should still exist... because even Lugard and his girlfriend whose birthday gift was amalgamation of southern and northern protectorates are long dead. Shouldn't there mistake (Nigeria) also rest in peace.
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by AmDayo: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2019
on your own view you taught you are making sense....I cry for your future
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by airbrush: 5:13am On Oct 01, 2019
eTECTIV:
Well he's enjoying d fruit of his Labour.. Now he'll appreciate d freedom he's always had.. He's going to b Dasuki's neighbour

where are the protestors and noise makers time for work done reach?
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by jefy(m): 6:11am On Oct 01, 2019
The beautiful aspect of life is, whatever has a beginning must surely have an end, be it in death... The �� ian, you see today, you will see them no more.. Popular Christian song...
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2019
jayfolarin:
Sowore's biggest mistake was thinking Nigerians don't like to suffer. They fucking enjoy that shit!

Blacks for instance, would still be slaves till date in America if they didn't fight ruthlessly for their liberty and freedom

I think the protests suffered from insufficient planning and perhaps he was a bit cavalier about personal security.
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by Doc10q: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2019
onatisi:
sowore only has himself to blame , he walked right into a trap set for him . with kanu episode still fresh on buhari mind , he has been looking for someone to make as a scapegoat and sowore presented himself as a willing ileya ram

How is kanu responsible for his predicament now? Did kanu ask him to call for revolution?? Nnamdi kanu was entirely against it. He told sowore if he's fighting for oduduwa freedom that he stands a better chance of winning and even the FG will be afraid of him becos they will not have anything to use against him becos he's fighting for right(although they might harass him a little than Wat they re doing now) and that the world leaders will also have a better chance of helping him and listen to his case because he's fighting for his pure right...but if he's fighting for revolution in nigeria where they know it's filled with not only one tribe but many with different ideology, that the UN may not stand a better chance of helping because their hands will be tied cos this will look lik national treason to them(wic is what it is) and this wud make d FG to have every right to attack him...but the tough man sowore instead of listening to d voice of reason, was busy shaking head and boasting by telling kanu he could handle revolution...that he wants one nigeria.

Now I bet he's indeed handling the revolution naa..when they dragging him like a stupid person in court. If he had listened to nnamdi kanu by optioning for oduduwa freedom instead of revolution, he would have had a better chance of fighting in court and winning and they will even be afraid of him...and then non of this things happening to him now wud have been happening....but no, he wanted a revolution in nigeria(a country filled with many different ideology becos of different tribes)... Now he has gotten his revolution...let him not be fed up with it o..

Whatever predicament that sowore is in now is entirely him alone that put himself in it..nobody else did.
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by xelly: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Abdulnur:
No be by force to become President na.

80% of civil wars around the world right now are as a result of calls for revolution.
You want to lead the people? Convince them
You cant force yourself and your ideology on us all sir.
Good day

Any source to backup your statistical figure?
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by onatisi(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2019
I never said kanu is responsible for sowore problems ,please read my post again. Noone forced him to visit kanu, he did it voluntarily. But that is the problem he has with the government. The problem they have with him is that they believe he is working with kanu ,ipob and the shiites to disstablize the nation. Unfortunately for him, they have him on Audio and video where he said he and other groups will shut down the nation
Doc10q:

How is kanu responsible for his predicament now? Did kanu ask him to call for revolution?? Nnamdi kanu was entirely against it. He told sowore if he's fighting for oduduwa freedom that he stands a better chance of winning and even the FG will be afraid of him becos they will not have anything to use against him becos he's fighting for right(although they might harass him a little than Wat they re doing now) and that the world leaders will also have a better chance of helping him and listen to his case because he's fighting for his pure right...but if he's fighting for revolution in nigeria where they know it's filled with not only one tribe but many with different ideology, that the UN may not stand a better chance of helping because their hands will be tied cos this will look lik national treason to them(wic is what it is) and this wud make d FG to have every right to attack him...but the tough man sowore instead of listening to d voice of reason, was busy shaking head and boasting by telling kanu he could handle revolution...that he wants one nigeria.

Now I bet he's indeed handling the revolution naa..when they dragging him like a stupid person in court. If he had listened to nnamdi kanu by optioning for oduduwa freedom instead of revolution, he would have had a better chance of fighting in court and winning and they will even be afraid of him...and then non of this things happening to him now wud have been happening....but no, he wanted a revolution in nigeria(a country filled with many different ideology becos of different tribes)... Now he has gotten his revolution...let him not be fed up with it o..

Whatever predicament that sowore is in now is entirely him alone that put himself in it..nobody else did.
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by babajero(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Abdulnur:
No be by force to become President na.

80% of civil wars around the world right now are as a result of calls for revolution.
You want to lead the people? Convince them
You cant force yourself and your ideology on us all sir.
Good day
Are you sure you read what you wrote? Revolution comes in different facet it may be protest, civil disobedience, toppling of government, you and I know that Sowore was talking about the protest aspect, but you just want to sound political or whatever you think you are sounding like. Someone is trying to help you restore what is left of your generational living and you typed rubbish.
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by Doc10q: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
onatisi:
I never said kanu is responsible for sowore problems ,please read my post again. Noone forced him to visit kanu, he did it voluntarily. But that is the problem he has with the government. The problem they have with him is that they believe he is working with kanu ,ipob and the shiites to disstablize the nation. Unfortunately for him, they have him on Audio and video where he said he and other groups will shut down the nation

OK, I understand now. Apologies for misunderstanding ur write up.

Sowore should better fight for oduduwa nation when he finally gets freed... Becos him fighting for this revolution puts his life in grave danger more and more because there aren't enough supporters to support him on this....But if he mentions oduduwa now, u will see supports will flow from left right and center to support him...even ibos might join self(not really sure abt d ibos sha but some might join)
But the sooner sowore changes his ideology, the better for him
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by onatisi(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Doc10q:

OK, I understand now. Apologies for misunderstanding ur write up.

Sowore should better fight for oduduwa nation when he finally gets freed... Becos him fighting for this revolution puts his life in grave danger more and more because there aren't enough supporters to support him on this....But if he mentions oduduwa now, u will see supports will flow from left right and center to support him...even ibos might join self(not really sure abt d ibos sha but some might join)
But the sooner sowore changes his ideology, the better for him

You are very correct on this . One thing I knew and still believe is that buhari won't leave sowore. He has been looking for someone to make as a scapegoat and sowore just present himself cheaply for that purpose
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by mindtricks: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
jayfolarin:

What more can I say?
Left me speechless.
Indeed true, majority of the people haven't made up their minds that they want freedom.
Of a truth, "ignorance is bliss"!
Re: Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS by Doc10q: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2019
onatisi:

You are very correct on this . One thing I knew and still believe is that buhari won't leave sowore. He has been looking for someone to make as a scapegoat and sowore just present himself cheaply for that purpose

Thats the thing my brother..thats d thing. And nobody knows if buhari will eventually release him or not. That buhari/jubril is a very wicked man. Mtcheww..
Sowore shouldn't have led this revolution in the first place...now look at what it's doing to him..And d worst part of it all is that he doesn't even have enough supporters for this! So now how wud this so-called revolution manage to work without many people supporting it. I just don't know why Sowore keeps fooling himself, he already knows that this revolution thing is a dead end without enough supporters and even at that he's still shouting revolution. How can u hav eyes to see good road and u say the bush is better? How can u fight for revolution without having a very good large sum of numbers for it..where is that done?
My sadness now is that sowore already knows that there is no light at end of the tunnel for this revolution, still he's still being adamant..to prove what?! If he loses his life now(God forbid) because of stupidity, revolution will still not happen! and nigerians will still get on with their lives lik nothing ever happened...This is nigeria for godsake! and nigeria don't care!
I jus pray if he comes of this predicament that he's in right now... He should to be given d wisdom to fight for his people(his sovereign nation) instead and forget about nigeria cos nigeria doesn't wants to be saved. He has tried his best already, he shouldn't kill himself because of a country that doesn't care about him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Edo Election: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.