Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Get As High 8-13%discount On Any Thermocool Products You Buy From Pz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get As High 8-13%discount On Any Thermocool Products You Buy From Pz (569 Views)

We Buy Dollar At N320, Says PZ Cussons / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits / How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get As High 8-13%discount On Any Thermocool Products You Buy From Pz by temmytanny(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2010
YOU CAN GET AS HIGH AS 10-13%-DISCOUNT ON ANY BULK PURCHASE YOU BUY AT THERMOCOOL ON ANY THERMOCOOL PRODUCTS.

DISCOUNTS FOR RETAIL PURCHASES ARE BETWEEN 8- 10%
I CAN NOW DELIVER TO YOUR DOORSTEP(HOME OR OFFICE)

LIST OF PRODCUCTS SOLD BY PZ CUSSONS AT GREAT DISCOUNTS:

FREEZERS
INVERTERS
ICE CREAM FREEZERS
LCD TVs
PLASMA TVs
STABILIZERS
GENERATORS(1.1,2.75, 3.75, 6.1, 8.1 KVA etc)
COMMERCIAL ACs(5HP,10HP)
SPLIT UNITS ACs
V SERIES ACs( the ones that kills insect in the house)
INDUSTRIAL ACs
MICROWAVE OVENs
DVD PLAYERS
MOTORBIKES
FRIDGES
WASHING MACHINES
HOME THEATRES
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT REFRIDGERATOS
LOW TEMPERATURE FREEZERS
WATER DISPENSERS
WATER PUMP
CEILING FAN
CONCRETE MIXERS AND MANY MORE

ALL COME WITH 8-10% DISCOUNT
(depending on the product)
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
4YEARS WARRANTY ON PRODUCTS THAT HAS COMPRESSORS

YOU CAN VISIT www.htcool.com to view some of these products and give me a call for prices and order and I deliver same to your house or office within lagos and for those outside lagos, i can also deliver

PLEASE NOTE THAT:Thermocool Engineering Company is also called TEC. TEC is wat is written on the generators and some other appliances
All products marketed by PZ cussons

08054667610 or

tayo25cent@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My Latest Design / The Number One Key To The Growth Of Your Internet Marketing Business / Need Information On How To Make Natural Black Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.