Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Introduction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduction (154 Views)

Introduction To Making Money From Export / Introduction To FLIPPA, Where You Can Buy And Sell Online Business. / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction by bsmithconcepts1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
My name is Emeka Ozor, I am an online business consultant and profitable spirituality teacher. My journey began in the year 2011 when I read two powerful books that changed my life. Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren and Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.

They both gave me the desire to live purposefully and be financially free. And I pursued that desire, I started writing down ideas of innovation and sharing them with friends. I desired to own a business but felt restricted because I did not have the resources to. In 2015, I came across John Obidi on Facebook and my prayers were answered.

That was when I discovered the leverage the internet brought, especially using social media to build my business. That same year I read Business of 21st Century by Robert Kiyosaki where he affirmed that the internet has debunked some business rules and levelled the playing field.

So I spent the next few years, learning, volunteering and practising how to use the internet to build a lasting business that will make me financially free and teach others. With much failures and success, I finally learnt what works. Now I help businesses to use the internet to increase their sales and grow into successful companies.

Connect with me on the following social media handle to stay informed on how to use eCommerce to boost sales of your product and services.

Facebook: fb.com/theemekaozor
Instagram/Twitter: @theemekaozor
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/theemekaozor/

(1) (Reply)

Reward For Passion / Make Money Today / The Customer's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.